Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Anna Semenovich: "Brilliant" - is a necessary step in order to feed themselves!

Lead singer for outgoing "brilliant" Anna Semenovich year was quite successful. In addition to the main stage work Anya had time to participate in the ice show and play in several series. Hit "MK-Boulevard" with the singer on the eve of the holiday, and asked if it considers 2006 a success. - Anya, before the new year, many to summarize. She was this year good or bad? - More good. And it all came together with the work, and on skates again got up, and good to go relax. So I'm happy. - All you have planned for this year, had to do? - Yes, even more so. I moved into a new apartment, cut repair career again ... - You live for today and plan your life for a long time? - I make plans for the future, but do not write them on paper. Why? Everything was okay. It would only need something very true. This has already been tested, and many know it. - How is a saying: If you want God to laugh - you tell him about your plans? - I only know the word as opposed to "Words God's ears." If I have something I want to say to God, go to church and pray. Although contributions are not being met. As far as I know, travel, heavy physical activity and patients experience they can not fast. And I come to all of these three categories (laughs). I hope that God will forgive me. - You're a strong person? - I think so. If I had been been weak, which reached the sport after a dropped ball - his position coach paid for a penny. So I did - a kind of a man in a skirt (laughs). - Normally fear of strong women. - They are afraid. And I know that hard with me. But I hope that the meeting was a man. Not afraid of a strong woman who can not control myself - So, you still have a due to its independence? - The only reason - definitely. I can not stand by the men of the bad behavior. And we have a man, you know, are not very good (laughs). - They say that marrying young - on stupidity or as an adult, but the mind. - I'm married to no purpose. Why do I need it? I would like to meet a normal person. And before you go for it, check it out, as it should, to live with him. What if I had six months or he choked me? Who knows ... - Us have no age limit in time to start a family? - I'm 26 years old. I do not think it a great deal for women, but not very small. Of course I'd like to have her first child 29-30 years. While I have more time to find a man, it can happen. So I'm not in a hurry, everything is how it goes. - Are you not concerned that a loved one you are after what you filmed naked blame? - Well, I'm not completely undressed in front of the camera, there was always a veiled breasts. And then - this is my job. And my husband will know who that is, whom he marries. - Perhaps, after marriage? - Yes, for whom he was married (laughs). And if he is a strong man, he is not afraid. And if you make me responsible for something - I'm back with my pockets, where he write. - They say that forms the chest sold at auction for $ 20,000. - To be honest, I do not know, no one has bought, or where the auction took place. But I was told that it was about the same amount. Generally these litters was so painful to do. It was hot. I smeared the body from neck to navel with oil, and then plaster. When it dried, I began to put pressure on the chest. I had the feeling that I was brought in a ton of weight plate. I gasped for breath - a real claustrophobic, scream, quickly pulled the patch. It was horrible. Would never agree to such events. - I've always been haunted by the question: How did you do with the breast skating? It would not hurt you? - What you are! I got used to it and I can not imagine how to live without it. The more the athletes have special underwear. Closely so that it stops at the chest So large sewing thing. - Just most skaters can not boast of such forms. - I was always something special - the figure skating, in the entertainment industry. So my chest, probably to a certain degree, and helps (laughs). - And did not hurt that there is so much attention? - I have proved in my opinion, that something outside of themselves. Well, if people like my breasts - what can I do here? But they do not stop paying attention to my fifth and half the size. Although it hurt at first, but now I'm using it and calm. - At 21, you're a champion of Russia. Then a knee injury from sports. Back in that time, there were no injuries, but you know how the rest of your destiny is in "brilliant." What would you choose? - I would still definitely in this sport. "Brilliant" - is a necessary step in order to feed themselves. In fact, figure skating is very good fees. I am 16 years old woman was self-sufficient and did not. One cent of their parents And then had to ride after 18 years, to leave the sport. At the time thought it was the end of the world. No one believed me I athlete, I have something that I in this life. I tried. Myself and as a TV presenter, actress and journalist I grabbed it, that mouse was thrown into a jug of milk like. We are here with Iljuscha Averbukh remembered how to celebrate the New Year in America. Emigrated to the U.S. Natalia Linichuk and Gennady Karponosov invited there to train three strongest country pairs. We Roman Kostomarov were second in the team after Iljuscha Averbukh and Irina Lobacheva. Of course, on New Year's get together and be sure to sing karaoke. And since no one did not know how to sing, I gorlopanila until the morning, and they danced. I even told the guys that it would be cool if I was a singer. And so it was (laughs). - Many people who exercise after, fat usually. You are very right? - Kg to 8th The first six months I had a terrible depression. And I, like crazy, ran restaurants and eat. Because before that always limit yourself to food. As a result of corrosion in such an extent that no longer get in my stuff. And the money was a problem and move completely was not possible. And one morning I woke up and saw myself in the mirror and said, "Stop Stops Took walk in his hand and began to work..." Just at that moment I got a leading television and only two weeks to lose weight. Of course Morila began a diet to push back sports, but I do not get used to it. - You are invited to my ballet Natalia Bestemianova and Igor Bobrin. Why not go to him in the show? - I am very ambitious person. And I will not be left tree on the right track. I have great respect for Natasha and Igor, they have brilliant services, but many skaters, you know the names of her ballet? And I wanted to be known. I want fame. - For this reason, and went to work on the TV? - It was interesting. I myself was sitting in the editing room in the night, with topics, wrote liner. I remember the first time I was told: "Well, S., here" Betacam ", here is your operator morning - Feature Theme invent, write liner..." I went with square eyes and cried a friend who worked in television, "Sorry, but what is" Betacam He said: "": ". This is a magazine that is inserted into the camera" ""? - "And what is" eyeliner He said: "You can imagine now, a topic eyeliner - this is what to tell you to before you meet them." I cried all night with this man and he read his texts. I thank him very much, he really helped me then. A 2-3 program I learned began to climb the ratings, and I was called to another channel. However, as so often with us on TV, it is closed and the new management transfer. Again, I was left without a livelihood. Was phoning friends. And I, as a former figure skater, was invited to interview for the transfer roller. I was prepared to act even on the rolls, at least for one game - just to work and earn. And since I have a "brilliant" hit, I was invited to a casting, and since then I have in the group. As the saying goes, find your destiny forever. - In the "Stars on Ice" you had to work with a partner and as a coach Vyacheslav Razbegaevym. Maybe it was worth a try yourself and even in this area? - Oh, I do not think it's my calling. Honestly. I am very emotional, lively, active, and this work would ruin me. In his 26 years, I would probably have looked at all the 35th I've always wanted in the scene, I always like to interview, be removed. - How are you all doing this year: touring show, the filming of the show? - 4 months I worked seven days a week, including fainting from exhaustion. The plane - the rink (I always skates in the car), with training at the concert, then back to the rink. Still managed to carve out a day to film in the series. Generally is a nightmare. Once on the road in the summer t-shirt and sneakers, and it seemed that the winter has begun. Vladimir I, the driver said, "Anne, you have not noticed, it's cold?" (Laughs) - samples in the film - is the desire to prepare the base for the future? - This is my hobby. But as soon as my hobby turned into a karaoke singing that I was a soloist of the "brilliant" was. Perhaps, and the hobby is something you get? - In principle, all singing the same life "brilliant." - Of course. But I am sure that all will be well. Somewhere is going to burn something. Especially since I am now a lot easier, I'm a public figure, I always call and invite - no work will not last. - Maybe Santa Claus ask all arranged? - This is mandatory. (Laughs) I always write a note to Santa Claus, and then ring the bell, burn, throw in a glass of champagne and a drink on a train. I have this tradition and to the group. All together make this ritual in the locker room and go 0.05 and to work. And so, every new year. - And then one day is celebrated? - My father early January birthday, so on that day I go home. And together we celebrate the New Year and birthday. This is a long tradition. When I was little, then went with his parents to New Year in the forest. Dad was Santa, my mother - the Snow Maiden. Warmly dressed, wore in thermos tea, food. Hiking squib, - it was great fun. - Do you have a toast, you can always tell the new year? - For those who have not met my love - always met. And those who have already found - have not lost, so it is more mature and grown up. The most important thing for a woman - it's a personal life. Right? Only then we will burn your eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment