Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Kathy (A'Studio): "Write a new album, and my breasts against me!"

Celebrated yesterday in RC Golden Palace "Golden persona" portal Rambler. At a concert attended A'Studio group whose singer Katie talked about her relationship with the Internet and ... Vlad Topalov. Show love Voropayeva awarded Russia's largest Internet portal Rambler, ten years ago, created the first Russian Internet search engine, the title "Golden persona." Rambler congratulated Gene Rasskazova, Biser Kirov, Vadym Kozachenko, the group "Kipelov" Utah, a group of "Friends", Andrew Bill, Julie Mihalchik and many others. A singer of A'Studio Katie suddenly confessed that use the Internet, but that's not on a Rambler visit: - Yes, I use the Internet - and the e-mail, and I'm going to see to the sides. But came the Rambler, but never did. By Yandex often use. A'Studio soloist Katie reads on the internet - you are looking through the search engines something to himself? - Rare. But there are moments when it is true. I type my name, and see what it was about me. One-look website - Horrified and disable these online. I no longer needed. - More common is a lie? - And the truth is found, and rumors about me. It is not clear where they come from and who along with them. So what is the truth and is not true. - What was that ridiculous? - I am pregnant and expecting a child by Vlad Topalov. It was the funniest thing. And about the fact that I pumped breast silicone. Not at all! My whole front of me. - Is it true that you are already tired, a blonde? As has been made recently. - I said I did not want to go blonde life. I want to change, to improvise. Want to be black, red - whatever. Or, back to its color. Just do not want to be green. I want to be different! - The presentation of the new album Topalov could sing for you. It was offensive? - We were late for a concert. Is there a problem with the equipment was in time ... We always eat only live, touring the problem had to be solved. Not sing, but still definitely sing with Vlad. - New songs are still A'Studio old style, or can we expect something totally unexpected? - We are now on a new album. Recorded for five very good songs in my opinion. Because soon, and you'll hear. The recording takes place in Moscow. Are you planning to release a new album in early 2007. We still do not know what surprises there will be. Because it is still in process. Say in advance - a bad omen. Guru KEN, NEWSmusic.ru Photo - Svetlana Maltsev, Foto.NEWSmusic.ru

No comments:

Post a Comment