Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Joseph Prigogine (Part III): I was in love with Abraham Russo!

Next thoughtful conversation with famed producer Joseph Prigogine. Let's talk about the scandal with Abraham Russo, produced many years as Prigogine. The recent shooting of Rousseau, and other notes Rousseau commitment to this issue a lot of talk of Prigogine. Home Guru Interview with Ken Joseph Prigogine Read here continues - here. Now - on Rousseau. - It was Rousseau's statement that you were involved in the attack on him. And it was your wish to accuse him ... - It's not a request. I gave him a suit of defamation, libel. Rousseau never claimed that it was me. He gladly sent the arrow to move the businessman Telman Ismailov, the money put into it. People tend to those against whom they are wrong to hate. A hand in the Thalmann, and he decided to confuse the way. How so? Accused the other of their sins. If a person is crooked, do not blame the mirror, and do not blame the other. There is a saying. In the case of Telman - for me, I'm fat as a pig! Rousseau held by us. At the very least, we deserve the words thank you. Just do not shit. A man came to Russia with no money, no connections, no knowledge of the language. It created the conditions for life - for him, for an absolutely hopeless artist. Through money, through communication, through influence, through experience, and by lowering it started. Sometimes even that - if necessary Valeria or Christina Aguilera, a former partner of the concert, I was talking to customers is that they do not take Rousseau, get other artists. According to such blackmail, we carried for some time until they make him a star. So it was a difficult passenger. Joseph Prigogine makes Abraham Russo He said to me that I am a thief in the entertainment industry. Anyone can say that I stole it? And by whom? If someone were to make a complaint, it is the one who invests the money. All of this money was invested in the promotion of Rousseau. He is perhaps invest in yourself? Or me? This from a man who has done nothing. I have information that he had, were people who support him offered in exchange for the dirt in my address book - my so-called well-wishers. Although I always thought that I did not competitors. Just doing my job, it is better or worse. My work is visible to all, I am open to dialogue with all. At the time I had a bet on Drobysha and all benefits -. Audiences, composer, actor and producer The same Rousseau called the author. But he acquired copyrights to foreign songs, and then the same Sonia vtyuhivat to 15 thousand euros. He is filthy man! If he has any questions for me, so come and find out everything. Why sit in a wheelchair, a camera, like a cowardly rabbit run to the airport, running away from Russia? It's like a tycoon or a politician. Who needs it? It really hurt, and it's a tragedy. But to blame his own folly, his chatty language and a great reluctance to be thankful for, permanent errors. I do not know his past life. But I have visited him in the hospital that I talk to him, to comfort Leroy Morell, we are shocked by the incident. We are outraged by this bold act. How can you shoot an artist? And he did not tell me about his departure from Russia! But I once had a row with him because Thalmann, although Rousseau was wrong. Its a beautiful life, home, car - where they have it? Does he work for free? Who said that I work for free? I have always been sincere, and always keep our word. I'm not hiding from someone, I am ready to face talk with anyone who has questions to me face, and much more - the claim. I've never done villainy. The line between competition and nastiness, I know. I've never been a villain. I do bad, I may be wrong about some things - but I'm honest in their emotions. We demand freedom of speech by the President, with our actors to write letters about what they do not publish about them in the press. What is this nonsense? To such an extent, it is possible to go? People first public attention not only to the public but also the media. People are always interested in the personal lives of their idols. Statesman to join him to understand that! As if he has no other business. U.S. President Bill Clinton at the time savings journalists, it was to avoid contributing their good attitude Clinton impeachment. Advise my colleagues - journalists with friends! And then they will love. And if you to the journalists to come and humiliate you, drive, close the face of the door and not allow them to earn their own bread. Send them to the three letters - well, what can they do? This type of self-defense. Going back to Rousseau, I'm surprised by his action. I would do anything to be known in our country! I have a sincere outrage at his behavior. Impossible to arrange a farce. If you have questions, please ask me. If it go to a court complaint to the court. When fists waving - well, wave. But why do the show? Why PR of this? Better about it, think about where he had problems, and close the mouth. And I'm not an enemy of him, and touch me no more, and use my name with or without cause. Thank you Lord God who remained alive. - Why can Ismailov Rousseau, as he wanted to leave civilized? - What do you mean, it has long been clear. They are no longer working together. - But he has not paid the Ismailov to the end? - I said to him. I'm afraid of missing something, but I know that's what. Ismailov financed Larissa Rubalskaya considerations theater "Contemporary", other theaters. He is a patron of the arts, it supports the arts, helps poor people. Firstly, for Rousseau as a producer, he invited Larissa Rubalskaya, then me. He did not ask for money, he demanded respect. He wondered if money can earn showbusiness. He gave the money, and asked at the end of the year, to just sit down and calculate the income from the project. He was not trying to make money, he was curious - is possible or not to make a show business? Invest two dollars, and get three. He could not believe it. The first time that we have attracted Rousseau, when after a concert in the "Olympic", after the concert collecting 260000 Rousseau fled with the money. I ask, where Rousseau. And I do not know. I'm starting to find it, to find overseas. Take it to the country, with miryu Thalmann. But Rousseau was originally probably scams. Maybe he thought his humiliated or beaten. But he gave reasons for his tribe. If you are familiar with the person, you congratulate him on his birthday? To give at least the handle? Although the call! But he did not have to be custom gallant towards friends. If Thalmann's birthday, I sent a basket of flowers from him, and Rousseau. Telman but also knew that it does not Rousseau, and my initiative. We came to him the legend that he famous European singer. Now, after our separation - the developments in Rousseau? That he personally had nothing for his career? It's nothing. Him to talk about the injustice? I once badly about Rousseau in interviews? I'm always proud of him. I'm always proud to cooperate in working with people with whom. His daughter was born before the marriage with Morelli. Why say: Take the DNA, it is not my baby? Do you think he somehow makes the child financially? He left her, and even forbade to take his name. He left the child, refused to help. This characterizes a little man? - The essence of Abraham Russo opened now? Previously, you had no idea that he is? - If I'm in love with the thing, I'm blind. Love is blind. I was in love with him, he's a bit like my brother. Know how to be charming. I have not figured out his trick. I believed blindly in everything he said. But when I realized its essence, then slowly began to depart from it. He got mad and said that I betrayed him and left alone. It was just a grudge because of his behavior. After a while I stopped working with him. Like so you can work? Or, for example, is the story. Our mutual friend Abraham gave money for an apartment in the center of Moscow - 300 thousand dollars. And he went to, sorry, only 120 or 180 Besides embarrassing remember it is a serious person. I asked Abraham says: ". Listen, and he so much money" He was not ashamed! Personally, I have not anyone else that I can admit when I'm wrong. But if you hurt my honor and the honor of my family ... I do not give up. Dima Bilan came to congratulate Valeria - Speaking of errors. Immediately after the death Ajzenshpisa you said, and I quote: "Bilan uses clever men." A clear reference to Yana Rudkovskaya. Now with their conflict, or change your perspective? - It was the wrong castling phrases. The worst is when the sentence out of context drawn. The main thing is, not accounting savvy people who would use it, squeeze out the juice and discard. That's what the message was. And in the case of Yana Rudkovskaya Bilan luck. Because for her new job. And it can take place in the production activity, their male character. I believe that it is - trailer Ajzenshpisa. Because she lives accounting project, it's handle, capable of charming. It is big business. Separated from show business, it's easier, it's no matter. And it's great that the case Yuri Shmilyevich lives. I think he sees it and look. - Otar Kushanashvili has not shown that the secret note Ajzenshpisa allegedly directed at you? - No, not shown. Maybe it does not exist. He, in a way to make themselves self-PR. Guru KEN, NEWSmusic.ru Photo - Svetlana Maltsev, Foto.NEWSmusic.ru the interview with Joseph Prigogine Read here continues - here. End of the interview - here.

No comments:

Post a Comment