Thursday, December 27, 2012

Zemfira: "This will be my last album!"

Decided Zemfira Day of Knowledge questions pootvechat their fans by staging a conference on its website. She told a lot of interesting things. Zemfira said that the next album will be the last full LP in their discography. "This is my last album, the last in the form of a large format after if I release a few songs, the EP format and I'm not crazy, controlling. each step and breaks are not as big and dramatic opportunity to talk more, and most importantly -.. time it makes its own rules, it is now that the albums few people are interested in keeping the people of their cell phones, iPods or two songs, and they ride on I'm doing the same Sun -.. this is my last big job, and I want to break away from the full ". Zemfira album release date has not been determined, stop "never. Some songs rewritten twice, three times. The problem is that many people have to deal with the most. This album is a very architectural, play write too much to handle. Maybe I want another, but I can not - was under control I will not mention dates, just work -. when you stop - Released ". To the question "Have you given to someone who can objectively assess listen to your new album If so, what are the reviews?" Ask Singer sarcastically: "And who can objectively assess:" The name of the next album, though the final track list was made a long time ago. "Vinyl - it's unlikely." Release the clips on the new songs is "not planning on using the clip. From now on, only the video for the concerts. "By the way, named the output movie on Zemfira removed Renata Litvinova, a singer hoax. A duck Zemfira as news of the shooting of her concert" Picnic Poster "this year. The singer said that in the next big concert The "Olympic" is scheduled only for 2016 and explains why their current tour is called "12". "Because so wish the program had a name. Generally, you want an explanation, and each concept. 12 - number of years, this is the throat singing these songs, amortized over 12 years. . "With 12 songs in every show," be able to work simultaneously on the album "The current tour is planned for small areas:" To play, to break in the program. Very difficult to go at this point in the process - a personal tragedy, change sound engineer, it is to swing failed to force yourself. But there were reasons, strength and enthusiasm. "In concert, the tour will play the same music, the" Picnic ". Planned Following the publication in 2012, a tour of stadiums and large concert halls. Zemfira not even touched his own perfectionism at work with the material." How could I not arrange your songs? If I can get better than anyone. Various artists. I'm such an artist - do everything themselves - described himself Zemfira. - I can see myself in the music, "viewers often witness nervous behavior of the singer on the stage and very harsh treatment to their frequently changing musicians and technicians!." I hear you! - Says the singer. - I have my head on it my ears, I have a lie ... Vocalist hear when listening to a false or wrong sing, torn ligaments passively represent. And you're wrong about the anger of the musician. In general, these relationships (with musicians) once misrepresented in the media treated the fans. Nothing like an evil, cunning or even what. Good professional relationship with someone closer to someone on. And I do not go on stage with someone I do not respect. "Open Zemfira fate boats that she gave birth to collect fans money." Did not work. The Moskva private boats are not allowed to drive. Or someone a bribe or break the law. Not ready to either still on the other side. I plan to sell it and the money to the needy. I hope no one will deny. And frankly, so much talk about this boat and many accusations of fans is that I actually glad that everything worked out was that way. "On the question of the possible duet with someone Zemfira replied that" Duets -.'s What not now want to "Answer the extravagant asked where she sees herself in old age -.'s America" Zemfira you to believe "."?. - God "" No Are you in love "-" Yes "to the question, if they remember concerts, the singer said at greater length:" I remember a lot of concerts. I remember the dressing rooms and hotels, Soundcheck. People from the scene not visible, light in his eyes, so I. Sing better with my eyes closed So I do not remember that, but I remember. Almost never wrong (good / bad) in the estimates of the concert. "Finally discovered Zemfira plot, why 1 September, she loves (and performs regularly on September 1):" 1 September is the first of September. Had them all. And not only the students, the students learn well, on 1 September go. "Guru KEN

No comments:

Post a Comment