Thursday, December 27, 2012

Pelagia: The life of a professional - is the work

This beauty with incredibly clear voice sings folk-rock and defy the law of pop entertainment. For example, the new album "Pathways" free to spread on the Internet. And a friend of the same noble cranks - or rather, they find it as the famous Bobby McFerrin, whose opera she sings on 25 to 26 January. - Put music on the web - not the same as an artist to paint a picture, and then go and offer: Who take it for nothing? - That's what he and the artist to do his job, as he sees fit - is responsible, "Trud" Pelagia. - But you do not talk about this right? And the fact that he? Especially in such a small value, which cast Let me remind you that the previous album "Pelagia" quickly became a bestseller, won the "Best Rock Album of the Year", a professional award "for the best information." So even with all of our subjectivity is not the story of the series "on you, O God, that we are worthless." Anticipated album, because it was clear that there would be something unusual and high quality. We have managed to sign his release very lucrative contract. Rare in our time A network release - this is truly a gift. And the manifestation of common sense, in fact it seems something in the demand for the publication on the web the next day. What's the point, locked around him, when he's ready? - It is true that a writer or artist favorite - the one on which he has been in? - This is not the case. I love it - the one on the best you. Pleasant. Like a man. Not all of our late beloved friends ... more than the ones we know, for a long time - The famous composer Alfred Schnittke used to say that the product - bad plan. Although to a certain degree, this can be attributed to the "path"? What they wanted to achieve in this album, and what happened? - Probably, Schnittke, so to speak other people's work is not very successful, because it is not any. Our plan is fully implemented. What it is - we are told in the songs. Of course, always pretend that we expected. But it is in the details, and to work with the nuances - the process is endless. The album "Pathways" - that's what we wanted to do. What we do not expect - a very strong response to a transcendental number of downloads and lots of positive feedback, and is particularly well by our new copyrighted material. Pelagia - By the way depends on your website Warning: Group "Pelagia" needs no copyrighted material ... But the impression (purely personal, but still): the new album is not enough ... "News". It is a blessing - "The Sandman", "old man", but that in general stylistic continuation of the last albums. Generally, identity and integrity to the level of "Damsel Songs" is probably not possible to surpass. No such powerful hits as "boots", "Nyurkina Song" (by the way, these things were being written out of the group). Maybe even think to expand the circle of authors? - I have the opposite opinion. The album "Pathways" - the whole picture. Different times in different style served (and this is our way - Different musical genres way Schnittke use it constantly kicked He answered. "But when I hear".). We have the issue of a "return to roots" and treat them in different places. Instead, the songs are a this topic. Old authentic songs, Slavic mythology, poetry "peasant" poet, the legacy of the "Siberian" rock - all this is reflected in our music. Because it is. In our world We at polistilisticheskoy approach and easy tone in "Damsel Songs" wants and added copyrighted material. He has allowed us to provide a greater sense of Russian traditional culture, as seen in the music on, because all the songs were written under the influence of Russian folklore. I like her very much - Pasha Deshura wrote a series of beautiful melodies - beautiful, memorable, but not banal, it is such a rarity these days! Her singing and listening pleasure. And the lyrics are very good - they are very accurate in emotion, imagery and the apparent simplicity has a lot of plans. There are a lot of encrypted for the attentive listener ... And to the hits ... it is absolutely hit "Oh, this is not over yet." It's a Hit "Ptashechka" (250,000 downloads on YouTube agreed indicator), there are potential hits - "The Village" and "mother Bossa Nova." It depends on the radio. But in concert, these and other songs are sung by men. - And have no idea that you wrote something special, let Garik Sukachev that let an album like a great duo? - What do you say to woo us all authors? I do not currently authors who agree with me so in feeling, sing in my understanding, and what could and know how. Garik - a wonderful writer of the songs. He himself writes, and lives ... Each song Garik Sukachev - these are songs by and about him. And our songs - they are written about what goes into our minds and hearts. Fortunately, your references to a bad experience with copyright material does not support the majority of the audience. Read the reviews. It is our creativity, our theme, our emotions. No other "guest" we do not need. The ability to write something "order" in our history - is unnecessary adjective. - Unlike Igor introduced, to work with him? He is very "rugged" man, and can send to the right place ... - Intelligent and subtle. That's what I know Gorynycha. No acute situations - he is a professional high standard. Obviously, if someone send that case then. And we had nothing, even though we have surprised his arrangement "forelock." - About you and expressed sympathy with Galina Vishnevskaya - when she found out, is with you? - I'm 13 years was invited to participate in the festival in Evian, which was held under the patronage of Mstislav Rostropovich and Galina Vishnevskaya. The proposal came almost immediately after my first solo concert at the Central House of Arts. - What memorable Vishnevskaya and Rostropovich? What we say - a serious, not serious? By the way, since Rostropovich was a master at telling jokes, although most of the obscene. - I was struck by the fact that it was incredibly easy and gentle in communication. He came backstage and shook hands with each musician, for each it was a good word for her. Incredible generosity, just some amazing scale. And so sincere! Still remember that he called his wife a very moving "pebbles" and she jokingly stricter about him. And really, to tell jokes. All jokes were decent and hilarious. By the way, the musicians absolutely incredible sense of humor. He is a genius in everything. Memorable. And Galina - a real empress. - Once you with Daria Moroz nearly a program of common songs under the "Star" sung? lost and then left the project, and work together. - "Work" was made for the project. - You wrote that "Two stars" hurt your voice. But we all know that TV shows recorded with the soundtrack, which will be made in advance at the studio. How can the damage the voice? - This project (tender number) - with live sound. It may not be reproduced, even though this TV. Voice hurt because I did not pay attention to basic mode. In addition to direct recording, the place day and night lasted, I had a job yet. Competition nervousness and chronic sleep deprivation - and the result was deplorable. Thank God and my doctor all over. - You will not persona non grata on the "First" and other TV stations? - Strangely, No Offer participation come to every show. Another thing that I did on "Blue Lights" not now go. According to this story, I'm grocery on TV with great care. And the quality of programs is already common sense, in my opinion. It very well without me. - I read in one of your interviews pretty cool words about art Babkina hope. Although it was 3-4 years ago. What is your relationship? - How can a claim to the national artist? This is a joke journalists who live longer than something more serious. The only thing I once said - that creativity, style of "Pelagia" nothing with the style in which you have to do to run and Hope Babkin Kadysheva. We should not name names, but call it style. Kind of official nationality, university folk art. I do not like that style. But, sorry, this is normal. I was born in another country, I live in a different time. This style submission of folklore - a completely foreign to me thing. And "senior" generation I respect. Like any artist, this really works. These two women were dedicated to the song, they have their own audience. But I prefer the Innu wish Angela Manukyan and Sergey Starostin hear. - Read About the headphones, you Yeltsin reportedly donated on your performance at the south summit of European leaders in 1998. You are still alive? - I have no idea where they are. - For a more summits She sang on stage with Pavarotti. Luciano has spoken? He said, if you? - It was on the 300th anniversary of St. Petersburg. Communicate not - and I did not want to get it to climb to the communication. Who am I? He was not very tired, it was a wildly cool. Was so sorry for him ... - And that's about the alleged duet with Carreras She said for some reason: "Thank God did not take place." Why so skeptical? - Who said that? I said? Now, this is more a reflection of ... I do not know. The manager heard my show in Edinburgh and took me to participate in some of its world premiere. The contacts are lost, and all came to nothing. Internet it was then ... - You will soon take on a musical show Bobby McFerrin. Whose idea - it's your, your mother? You have already studied or is it pure improvisation? Already familiar to communicate with it in human terms,? Do not attempt to formulate - what it is, one that is not one of our artists? - The same story: a letter from the Board, with a proposal to participate in the project. Our consent. All. Samples will be on the show, but they are - knows a Bobby. I'm his fan, go to concerts as an ordinary person, I listen to the recording. What it does not mean? Welcome. Nature. He is like a forest, a river - the present. His goodness is understandable and accessible to every human on the planet. He refines our world, thanks to him, and we are getting better. - What did you experience when you heard about Jackson's death? - Sorry. Young and tortured. Even more so now - before the show ... I'm sorry. I went to the movie "Michael Jackson's This Is It" ... Shock, to say something else. - You say you remember the famous Diaghilev Iancu - brilliant singer and songwriter and a very strange woman who died under mysterious circumstances. Herself - very proper girl. Live and work is very intense, but measured. Are there not "influence" of a negative example the Yankees? Like, "I do not think I have her as" ... or you are naturally prone to normal life? Or is my mother takes care of you so concerned? - A very strange feature you ... What does "stranger"? "Would not it be strange, who else?" ... Janka - an icon of the Russian U-80's. They first poet and performer of his songs. Ian Diaghilev - a man without skin, to assume ... all the pain and the injustice of the time I am proud that I was born with it in the same country, and you are talking about a "negative example"! Yes, I live in a different way. Because I'm different, because the times have changed. Because I'm a mother. Because I have another problem in this world. But what makes you think that I have all the measured? - So, sometimes still at least a little crazy? How to fight the temptation - to the recipe? Or, enter in the famous comment, just to get it a little? - I do not know where to get information about my life, "right", "measured pace" ... I live like a normal person 23 years. What has a head on his shoulders, and foster a sense of responsibility for what you are in this life. Only my friends live. The life of a professional (in all areas) - it's working. Many struggle with it, laziness and selfishness. Many demands on themselves and overcome themselves. A lot of fatigue and plans. Recipe of madness - "all good, all good." You have to think a head, not only in itself. - You are a very beautiful woman - is it at all "hormone" is not playing and not interfere? - Do not understand - what is it? - How to "manage" with mom-artists not to be the artist? After all, this profession is usually inherited. - My mother - a professional director, in the past - a jazz singer. She had a show, but this is a hobby - she stitched patchwork pattern. I do not paint or do not know how to sew. But singing - this is our heritage, not in the first generation. - Sorry, touchy subject, but then you want to tell your father that I read anywhere else? - Why did you seek it? I wear my mother's last name of her husband, not her father. My father - my mother and producer Svetlana Khan. - Your great intimacy with my mother does not interfere with your relationship with the young people? - Why is that? We are close to their people, but I have complete freedom in this sense. - And now, in your life, have a loved one next to Mom? I mean, man, of course. Generally, as you see, you know how to love? Or most importantly, to be loved, she suffered, say, features, and also the person would be of interest to you (these requirements I came up with the words of one of your interview.) - The words out of context, would I will never tell. I need everything that is necessary for everyone - reciprocity, comfort and interest. In general, the personal questions that I can not answer. - A few months ago many have written about the media that you are not married, not married and expecting a baby. Is that true? - See above ... - I've read that you are done with her Moscow apartment are black - and mirror. Why such an extreme idea? Not scary at night, get up when, for example, want a drink of water? - Black in the apartment - just a fridge and a few details. Not terrible. Reflects only two. Where did you read that all this? - Tell us about your summer home. Their project for flowers, strawberries? Take care .. - We have a house in the countryside, there lives my mother everything she does. I get to eat, sleep, steam room, and talk about our issues. - Do you have a dog or a cat? - It's a blue-eyed dog Stesha (Breed Siberian Husky) and "Lady" cat Lucy, 13 years ago, brought from Chita tour. - I know that you are fond of a parachute. How long jumps in asset management? How do you feel when jumping for the first time? And what a leap particularly proud of? - I'm proud of the first jump am, he is the only one so far, will continue during the summer. Impressions are very bright, to experience all the advice. - Well, driving a car with such extreme hobbies - it is sheer banality. Dominated or mother carries you? If you are the driver, which - risky, cautious, the same as everyone? - Can drive itself, for three years. I drive carefully but quickly. Hope very courteous on the road. Bought the car that you received or for yourself -? What color is it - that was important to you, or if only went? - The first was on 18 Anniversary presents, right on the concert was handed the keys. A second, of the three possible colors chosen bought red. - And if you were given a horse .. - I hope that all people in the head, and she will not. It's such a responsibility. To care for them, spend time with her, do it. What a treat - to live and know that somewhere out there is someone else in your poor horse stable ... Horses let those who really need it, which is no life without it. - And it is in life that you give the gift? - I'll talk to the appropriate people. I do not give anything improper. - What do you think, how to cook, except Siberian dumplings? If you come to visit my favorite people as their treat? - I know how to cook. Therefore this is not. Cook what they want, it would make sense - from the fact that there is. - Are any of the books they read, so that it turned in a sense your life? - The strongest impression - it is read in the second grade of "Master and Margarita". Of course I did not understand it much, but this book was for me something very special. Although the book is how to make your whole life? - And what about the experience - select - books, movies, etc.? - Last time viewed a large number of films every Bi-bi-si - the nature of the cosmos, living things and the cycles of artists and producers. A book - I'm just reading the New Testament. - Write as if you love theater Fomenko. No idea, try it as a dramatic actress? - What do you think? I am a sober attitude, skills and hatred initiative. - Perhaps, one day, remembers words Vishnevskaya and sing in opera? - No, and do not sing in opera. This study should be 10 years. And my voice is another, better health, a different character. I'm the best at what can be improved. - Remember the photo project "Reincarnation"? In the image of what the heroine of the past would you like to play? - I had the shot. Some Spanish princess, I did. In my opinion, there was nothing to do with me not there ... I have seen more success images. I do not mind. No picture to try not to. - And if you were asked, in men's magazine, which was shot, for example, displayed, Natasha Koroleva, Zhanna Friske, Nadia Granovskaya .. - Do not think about it. Why? PR I need. For life - even more. - War in life at least once, if you repent, what a singer? - Sometimes, when the fear of his voice. But I do not regret it - just worried, and curse me, that somehow calls his instrument. It passes. - Who are the singers in the world who prefer to sing a duet? - It can be a place on 25-26 January ... Be more - Erykah Badu, I guess. - What are the places in the world for all your travel you thought the most beautiful? - Suzdal, Israel, Rome, Barcelona ... I love to travel. - If you said - everything disappear into the world of music, with one exception, which would ask you to keep? - "Ptashechku" - a Russian folk song.

No comments:

Post a Comment