Thursday, December 27, 2012

Zemfira again wrote the music for Renata Litvinova

Zemfira and Renata Litvinova working on a new film, "The Last Tale Rita" with Tatiana Drubich. Renata Litvinova act as a director, actor and author, and Zemfira wrote the music for the film. - Offer to write the music for the film took it as a tribute, and who is going to write music Renate? On the other hand, I can not say that I understand the laws of genre filmmaking. The more interesting - says Zemfira. - Music in the film is different from the other albums, though, because I do not know how "necessary." In the process, learned a lot, was on the dubbing. The weird thing is how we (musicians and kinozvukorezhissery) essentially do the same, the tone, but the difference in approach and principles huge! A good experience. I'll be happy when the music will help the movie, not distract or disturb. Film is very similar to Renata. Crazy, with a million parts and always sad. The work on the film "The Last Tale of Rita" will be completed in November. - The film took two years of life, - says Renata Litvinova. - Lane was essentially independent of any manufacturer for their money. The original script in the process and for the actors and a budget rewritten, and I must admit that sometimes even useful framework for creativity, but is subject to the creative freedom that I have. My role - is a kind of mythological creature in today, which poses as a man - to communicate try to drink in the company, but their main task - to collect the beautiful soul and accompany them to rest. This is my character accompanied Marguerite Gautier in the last 13 days of her life. By genre - is a fairy tale in segodnyashego city, but for me it's true story - I am "broken" to believe in such absolute terms. Inspection of all is in the highest sense - if the death of a respected person, had always warned in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment