Sunday, December 30, 2012

"Damsel Song" has finally come Pelagia

The album "Damsel Song" group "Pelagia" will be published by mid-February, the company "The Mystery of Sound". The release of this disc was announced a long time ago, took place the live presentation, but the support is only now. As the correspondent of "Life" soloist team Pelagia Khan reported that the cause of the delay is the perfectionism members of the group: - We wrote then copied and recopied. Ideally, to be honest, we have not yet reached, but just decided to stop at one point and an album. Been Pelagia with perfectionism Since the release of his debut album Pelagia is 3 years, this gap was also released the single "turnip". The singer hopes that the second and third disc break less. The "Damsel Song" includes Russian folk songs in modern arrangements: arrangements were guitarist "Pelagia" sponsored Paul Deshura mother and music producer Pelagia Svetlana Khan. Pelagia gave an interview in the February issue of Time Out, where detailed account of their present life. ("Pelagia" - the artist or group). "Group It is these five or six years on the creation of the group, which has been spent - I do not know how many words, but not the other way that I can not articulate can -. revival of Russian culture I am not a missionary, there should only be the desire and energy to folk music, sound as it would appear, now I am much more interested in working with songs long before I was born wrote.. Each of them has its great history, and I see them as their own, and not as written by someone else "(on the song" Boots ")," Boots. "- a great song. It is known, and those who lived in the USSR, and those who do not understand this country ... We love it. In concert, we play it in a punk-rock version - get a very positive and crazy ending: I have nothing to compare "(perceived as the work of the music).". I never go up early in the morning to work. Everything I do - that's all that I love. As long as I have no children, music for me is in the first place. I take it as a profession since childhood. Used to it, I have to develop, to work on themselves. In particular, it is also a doctorate in Psychology. During brain process information, it is necessary to use them. "(On loss of voice)" are the worst moments of my life situations where I have had problems with the voice, and it was necessary to sing. I find it easier to go on the roof, if I fall off, then die, and all. But if I lose my voice, I do not know what I would do. May have a walk on the roof (laughs). I have not earned my vote, I'm not a finger to it I had to move. Not study singing. Technology, which in this case is the alleged help for me, a dark forest. "(What are all those little ethnic music):" Because it's time. Worldwide, this happened a long time before we will just slow. In a few years, the interest will be stronger, that's for sure. In Ukraine, almost every group in the folk songs noticeable marks - they are just proud of their country! This means, of course, folk music should be adjusted. It's interesting for me to listen to the song all the grandmother, but I do this after listening to a huge amount of material - and not every grandmother I would have liked, "A young man, who now sits on the foreign music songs seem strange grandmother. He must first rid the body of toxins. "

No comments:

Post a Comment