Thursday, December 27, 2012

Pelagia fascinated fans Bad Gifts

The singer was photographed in a country house a huge collage of fans. 29th October each year in Voronezh DC singer with the same name Pelagia group. Musicians of songs that are ready for the album are "Path". After the concert, some questions answered Pelagia Pelagia "Showbiz News NEWSmusic.ru» -. Why did you first decide to participate in the project "Star," and then he went - I was wondering the same -. Previously I have selfish reasons never sang a duet Interesting idea -. someone singing, the second one does not sing -. What I learned actress Daria Moroz - None -. Know their friends - First, friends, but now she's not talking to me. . - Have you had problems with his voice as their concerns and tried to keep his voice now -.?. problems with the voice and causes the disappearance of the "Star", because my voice is much more expensive than the reviews I have always cared around him and here I am having problems because of a busy shooting schedule ... The same goes for many of the participants ... I held and hold the Voice mode -. in places where loud music is not that scream it, do not smoke, do not go gnaw seeds -. Some artists drink cognac before the show to warm up bands ... - Brandy dilates blood vessels, and half an hour is shrinking everything on a few songs, but I can help.. can not imagine how it is possible to go on stage in a poor condition, because at every stage of your emotions 30 times more visible Scene -. that's a big focus on energy technology, I think we should soberly as glass. will eat or energetic -.? We are interested in the Euro Vision Song Contest "What I see in the last few years at the Euro Vision, it is not the level at which I like to participate." - I will not, because it is the what I see in recent years in the euro vision, it is not the level at which I like to participate. And not because I'm so cool singer, and I have to compete with anyone. It is not that ... According to the representatives of Russia, it is not necessary to participate at all. - Your mother Svetlana Hanova - your music producer. It helps or hinders you in the works? - When Svetlana Hanova was not my mother, I would be happy even with him. We have a good creative and friendly tandem. She is a very talented man. And it's not a compliment to my mother and professional admiration. Another thing is that each child's mother always patted on the back and praise wants, and I have the opposite - criticized a lot of my mother. But Mama absolute authority for me. - Are you familiar with the work and Babkina Kadysheva? - I'm not interested. I love listening to foreign music. This is an alternative, rock, jazz, ethnic, jazz, folk. For me the most important thing is that the music was honest, and did not have a clear commercial purpose. I love listening to foreign music. This is an alternative, rock, jazz, ethnic, jazz, folk. - Pelagia and the fans of original gifts you can give? - In Moscow imagined a huge collage with my photos. I can not hang it in the house - but not as crazy. Set them in the bathtub in a country house - we have the whole room is hung with posters. - You said that you do not talk to his personal life. At least tell me what you like guys? - Young people with a sense of humor. It saves all common situations (recently became engaged former Pelagia KVN schikom and manager Dmitry Efimovich Comedy Club - "Showbiz News NEWSmusic.ru") -. How to recover power after a concert - I'm trying to talk to people less, but better - silent. Silence - gold. On the way, do not go out of the room. Most of the energy goes to communicate with strangers. If possible, I travel. - They move on stage. Learned somewhere plastic? - It psychophysics - I will help me. I have no special musical training. And as I help myself. For me, every song - a huge spectacle that every time live on stage to the audience. Ivan Tolstoy, "News Showbiz NEWSmusic.ru» photos

No comments:

Post a Comment