Sunday, December 30, 2012

Pelagia: "I went with the" tattoo tattoo "- momentary and folklore forever" "in the same school, but".

This story took place a decade ago. Pelagia lived back in Novosibirsk. The news of the talented child came to foreigners: The singer was invited to speak at the U.S. Embassy, the American public is. What happened at the concert, Pelagia remembers: at some point, began almost all the audience in the hall crying. Only after the show revealed that they feel with (that would be quite clear and understandable) to cry, but ... with horror. "What are these strange people singing as a child?" - Expressed the "atmosphere" of the general opinion of the embassy staff. Fearful they do, these Americans. Here's Boris Yeltsin, remember also, wiped a tear when I first heard about Pelagia (This shot seven years ago, went through all the channels). But no, not at all afraid of him more than three octaves powerful voice. Simply, he was proud of what talent creates the Russian land. This could not help me. Ordinary girl from the province for the first time on the big stage in four years - in St. Petersburg. And even then, she was a singer, with its own repertoire and have a reading of each song. However, the triumph, alas, did not happen - confused a young debutante in a moment. Pelagia: "I am still ashamed of this show:. I'm confused, forgot the words of the song, began to sing again and again shot down Then I decided that I never speak, - such a pity that I could not survive." ever hear the case? Four-year girl has decided to leave the scene because something messed up a few verses! And it initially kept his word: for two years, it is not generally thought of vocal experiments. Pelagia, "But then she realized that I can not sing. And - I just was not possible since I started playing a lot and often.." In eight years, she was admitted to a special school at the Novosibirsk Conservatory - and in this prestigious institution have accepted without inspection. A year later he became a member of the UN program "New Names of the planet" was eleven a solo concert for the presidential summit, and at fourteen - external diploma and entered GITIS. Thus, by the age when other children are still wondering who they want to be more, the fans were in Pelagia Patriarch Alexy II (he personally blessed the singer to sing), Boris Yeltsin, Jacques Chirac, Helmut Kohl, Luciano Pavarotti, Mstislav Rostropovich listed Galina Vishnevskaya. And the list - it is far from complete. Helen headdress Pelagia - her real name, not an alias. However, officially it is Pelageya only after obtaining a passport - just five years. Previously, all the metrics called Pauline. Pelagia: "When I was registered in the registry office, said the local aunt, that the name Pelagia does not exist to convince you otherwise impossible Sun parents had a name from the list soon choose how I was Pauline, although I close everything Pelagia... The continued call justice is done, when I got the pass "you do not like to talk about it, but the archaic name Pelagia had to get used to it for a long time -.. only until adulthood, and she resigned. And all of his childhood playing in horror. She wanted to somehow be called refined - for example, Christine. Or Helen. Imagine a pretty picture: Helen goes on stage in a hat and a long braid and began singing Russian folk music. - Now that you know how to approach your name? Pelagia: "I'm an adult." - And how is it that you began to sing folk songs exactly? Pelagia: "The way the Russian singing it, we say, less harmful to the voice Which is best for the 4 year old, so I chose this repertoire as necessary, and then was involved Now, next to the house always... Russian folk songs sung - and grandparents and my mother sometimes wound up on the table, "Boots" or "Enjoy, my friends, enjoy." Later I started completely authentic things have. "- Where to get the song - they go on the villages? Pelagia. "In Moscow there is a special fund of Russian culture, the expeditions sent by the Russian hinterland then collected all the material in the villages and settlements, recorded on cassettes and CDs, it is possible to listen to include in his repertoire but. boring lately, only perform Russian folk songs - I'm interested in folklore as such today, so we can safely combine the Russian, Bulgarian and North African songs, it must be taken very interesting very different make at first glance, things and.. them into a single product, "It is with a new repertoire Pelageya played cruel joke. their songs have ceased to hear on the radio. High musical bosses believe that this music is too depressing. But "Boots" - everything is clear and beautiful! Pelagia: "I get angry when people that think the Russian folk music - this is only the" Kalinka-Malinka "creepy aunt in kokoshniks wearing men with balalaikas in hand, on a leash - and try all this pseudo-folk. pass off Well, that was next to me always the mother -. she corrected softly me and guided And so - it is not clear where and what I was singing Or is such a kitsch, or vice versa, something "in the type of tattoo. "-." Tattoo "What do not you beat Pelagia:" I'm usually in this project. In addition, we took the same school and Yulia Volkova, in parallel classes. But what they have done - very accurate. A genuine folklore - a long time "Musketeer with microphone Our meeting with Pelageya was named in one of the capital's nightlife I've heard about this place for the first time, and while it was on the map, almost fell into a depression, but.. Pelagia, as it turned out did so more than once. was no different concerts before the fashion crowd? Pelagia, "No, I'm here all night somehow hit the dance floor. Dance here in this very column till you drop. "Talk to her and you start thinking to:.. All this looks like a theater of the absurd Nineteen-year girl that fit over guys dream, just talking about the problems of world politics and then move a little, admits that has not had time to learn the multiplication table. History of the night dancing at Club interrupted by memories of meeting with Yeltsin and Putin. Not surprisingly, our respectful conversation "you" goes regularly Crony "you". Like a girl at all, and the like - a respectable person. Now tell myself how to use it? Pelagia. "To be honest, many of the events in my life, I can not remember I sometimes get asked:" Tell me what you feel when you were at the summit of Presidents "And I answer, then . as nothing if it does not happen is for me - all covered in a haze While this is understandable: the life I have pretty extensive "- Still, let's try to recover some of the facts.. Here, for example, you have to remember the moment when I realized: you - not like the other? Pelagia: "I do not remember, because it was not the moment in my view, the exceptional children - those that dissolve routinely complex mathematical equations or chess virtuoso play And in me nothing special and it has never - sing well... girl, so what? "- But not everyone is singing the girl invited to perform at concerts this level ... Pelagia: "I'm just lucky I think this is the only way I also have an amazing mother, if it were not for them, I would never sing She used to be a jazz singer knew, so what... . was what Although my mother was a long time resisted my desire to be on stage, your friends said. "What are you doing? Do not take the girl profession. "And she wanted to see me in a different capacity." By the way, they Pelagia some time (apparently those two years without singing - 4-6 years) dreamed of a different profession - she imagined a strict doctor in a white Kittel. Or, in extreme cases, musketeer. And yet - such a nice girl. Today her look young, but a Musketeer and the doctor was not definitive. I tell you, to declare authoritatively. Solo for president, know around the world, after a speech at the presidential summit in Moscow in 1996 - then the cultural program of the President of Russia, France and Germany consisted entirely of solo concert Pelagia. That's when tears Boris Yeltsin and Jacques Chirac publicly announced his Russian Edith Piaf. - Tell me what to do so flattering offer? Pelagia: "I told him the words of my mother got home rang the phone." Hello, this is from the Administration of the President, we would like to invite your daughter to speak at the summit, "Mom thought it was someone worse. joke, and say, "Stop joking" suspended after a minute or a recall. wanted "Hello, you are really concerned about the administration of the President, and we really want to invite your daughter ..." My mother does not believe it , and hung up again the third time, the caller was not submitted for so long:... "Just do not throw, this also applies to the Administration of the President" Then it turned out, to say that no one can tell the truth, it was very strange for us . "- This show was very different from your usual performance - had a pre-approve the program, the costumes? Pelagia "No, nothing like that happened. And we asked a program without arguing about the costumes and nobody. They also knew that the girl is singing Russian folk songs - as there can be surprises. Before the concert, they went with the mother country residence of the President of the Russian Federation, where the performance was to take place. But solely on his own initiative: they wanted to see the scene to understand what the acoustics of a hall. For clothes, my mother was also very responsible. I am no more than band played, all alone. So we wanted to make the show even in changing. Mom was ready behind the scenes with a different dress, and I sometimes change to him and a few minutes in a new suit clothed. Well, just like Alexander Peskov "- with the exception of the president, who is still in the hall Pelagia was:" Protecting pair translator - and everything "- As guests of honor behave Pelagia:." Oh, the usual audience, clapping sat, heard. They had to keep a lookout was singing after the 40 minutes I. "- Rang with question - talk to the leaders of the three countries Pelagia exit fee for the concert you, or it's an honor:" Of course, a great honor. And the charges did not go talk to. Although any gifts that I do not stay: At the end I got a player performances - at the time a very good and great wireless headphones and personal clock with the inscription "From the President of the Russian Federation." Now - our family heirloom. Mom wore them for a long time until the belt is not broken. "." - ", Then you are met with Boris Yeltsin Pelagia, at the top," Yes, after I did not even been invited to services, but of course any friendship between us (which has managed to write some of the newspapers) was not the question. Of course, when they met Boris shook my hand, and the families that we are going for one another not the houses. . "- However, as you often" President singer "This is - the correct definition Pelagia:" I do not think so. I regularly speak at government level concerts: they also can not invite the same artist "- but when to replace Yeltsin, Putin, as you want to come." Inherited. "Pelagia:" Yes, it seems so. Two or three years ago, took place in Sochi summit of the CIS, there was also invited. While there was no longer a solo concert. It Lyme Vaikule, Sofia Rotaru, Alexander Malinin "Pesnyary" Vitas was visited. A process directed Alla Pugacheva. This time, everything was prepared very seriously, we have come to Sochi for a few days before the concert, rehearsing constantly. But the concert was not without improvisation. Implemented the last song, of course, the very Alla. And we all participants of the concert, sat near the stage at the tables. And here comes Pugacheva begins to sing to, and in the chorus, suddenly turned to me: "Come here" - for some reason, she decided that we sing, to sing with her. It was so unexpected, that I ... denied. Imagine the picture: Presidents are eleven bunch of artists Pugacheva pulls his hand from the stage, and I shake my head, "No I do not." It again, "Come here." Someone started to push me on stage, but I was so shocked to understand that nothing, and had resisted for a time. However, at the end we still have them sing together ... then Mom was not allowed into the room, she stood for the entire concert at the closed door. And then a very funny speech about our duet, "I hear someone singing with Alla Borisovna. I think that's how the voice is similar to Paul, wow, what was a backup singer Pugacheva itself." Mom never came to him, that what I'm singing! "- And that sang the Pelagia:" Some kind of new song Pugacheva, before the concert, I did not even hear him. It has (try to play. - Ed.) - Such lines "Somewhere far away", or "la-la-la, something beyond the river." No, I do not remember. "- You can not understand, why are you so afraid Pelagia?" Because Pugacheva affects the common man as a boa constrictor on the rabbit. She has such great eyes, that they can not not watch. So when she said something to the samples, I am absolutely lost. And if they take me to the stage decided ... There are people to talk to, you understand that a person is a lump -. So they have a strong force "- helping the attention of top officials once your career Pelagia 'career - but no journalists are tried on this subject course, that's cool that I'm familiar with the president, but I would not... wake up thinking. ". sang Oh my God, I recently before Vladimir Putin" And to be honest, before the concert, for example, in the mining town, I'm concerned, no less than in the presidential election summit When I sing, white I think not one of those who sit in the hall. "- but at least some trappings given you? Pelagia "No, of course, what insignia Well, except that three years ago offered the title of Merited Artist -. I like a man singing on stage for more than 10 years, has adopted such a high title To do this, my mother and I had to collect the documents and give them to the presidential administration. But I refused. "- Why not Pelagia," Let me know what the Honored Artist? It's all nonsense. "Phantom of the Opera the right vlegkuyu, she refuses to many attractive offers and the -. Despite his young age, when it seems I an all-all-all want to try, or is it due to lack of experience -. Perhaps not even ?. in their understanding of what is good and what is bad here, for example, would be considered no singing girls, when they suddenly offered her protection Opera Prima Galina Vishnevskaya to end Yes everything and worked day and night Pelageya declined modestly - not for them, they say, to do. Pelagia, "Galina Vishnevskaya, we met at a music festival in Evian, conducted by Mstislav Rostropovich. They came to me, was invited to speak. After the concert, Galina said that they had a serious talk with me. And invited me to try his hand at opera - under their leadership. I refused: after the opera - is a genre that includes refusal of any other work. And I'm not ready for it. I am not an opera feels like folk music. But familiarity with Vishnevskaya me left a large imprint. It's like communicating with Pugacheva: talk and you realize that before you - lump. You can not know what the man, but for him might not feel impossible. After the festival, held in Evian, we met again Galina Pavlovna in her Moscow apartment. She then gave me a small workshop. There was something amazing! When she sang, I fell into a stupor. Maybe Vishnevskaya little upset that I rejected their offer. But she gave me some good advice on breathing, voice. Considering that I never had a teacher, and I arrived just trial and error, his information came in handy. "- Why have you never been anywhere Pelagia:" It turned out that the people whose opinion I trust, refused to work with me - said they did not want to ruin what I have already. And those who are willing to do with me were fit, not me. So they had to learn on their own: to disrupt the concert voice - oh, here, and here I was doing something wrong. Hoarseness after a stormy party - another notch on the memory. It so happened that my voice has always lived a little away from me, some independent life. I opened my mouth and made different sounds. "- You are this year graduated GITIS: gone really well respected institution you slumber Pelagia," specify: I was in my office performer. And sings with me no one did. But the drama that taught at GITIS, I would even help. "Training results were not long in coming Sergei Bezrukov initially inviting Pelagia in his film about Sergei Yesenin only as a singer, later confided even dramatic role Pelagia.." I have not seen the results, and it is difficult to say what was the result. Maybe I'll look at myself and say nothing, I learned so many years in GITIS. "- Who are you playing Pelagia:" I have a very small episode - just three words, but also from such a small role, I have fun. I play the girlfriend's sister Esenina. In history have so come to his village and meets a girl (that's me), which he remembers as a child. I offer him milk, and he runs up to me: "Give yourself to kiss" And I say, "No, get married, then the kiss." - Married? Pelagia "No, of course." - And you, excuse my curiosity, enough time for a personal life? .. Pelagia... "Nope At thirteen, I was friends with a boy, he wrote poems dedicated to short stories Then he went into the army and love itself has passed recently honored their creations - laughs Generally, joked someone while not throw Pelagia concerts, she married nobody But I do not think I remember "See Grishkovets and die -.. I've heard that you crazy about Eugene Grishkovets and you with it somehow known before ... violently Pelagia, "Nothing Personal are Yes, I love Eugene, but as a creative unit and we have to really know him very quickly I took that day in a club, and suddenly I was told..." There is room in Eugene Grishkovets, he really wants to meet you "At first want to:. I understand that not say enough, I can not do it then he decided:.. Okay, I'll look at it only from a distance, but it so happened that I was brought up to him, introduced. From the outside it looked horrible. As I walked through the room, of course I began hysterically ... And here I am, tears in her eyes, stupid, and through sobs repeat the same: did I, I put it in terribly uncomfortable position because he does not know how, "My God, what a wonderful and beautiful you are." they behave. In fact, Jack is to say in response to an idiot, "Oh, what do you say, what big one." Thought flashed through her sobs: "Well, if he told me that I'm beautiful Grishkovets, I can sit here and quietly die." Then Jack introduced me to his wife, and I continued to cry and whine, 'Thank God, now I've stopped crying when I met him, "What are you doing fine.". "- You're crying just to see if Grishkovtsa, or you're just an emotional Pelagia:" It is an emotional one. If I hear something really talented, I can not help crying. A group of Russian artists «5'nizza" - I also tried to even cry, when they hear. But they quickly weaned from these follies. "- And I'm sorry if you listen to yourself, you are also crying Pelagia:" Of the songs that I do not cry, that's for sure. I always find bugs! So if someone asks me, why should Americans wept on the long-term concert, I can not answer. "And really, that? So no word bothers understood by foreigners? Or envy

No comments:

Post a Comment