Thursday, December 27, 2012

Zemfira threatened to leave Russia

Singer plans angered Moscow Mayor Sergei Sobyanin to demolish the building factory "Red October", where her studio is located. Singer scandalous statement made by a party in honor of the birth of her very close friend Renata Litvinova in the same "Red October". - If I take studio - more than I have in this country to do with. And maybe I just leave. Than I had planned before I got this studio - a place where you can work in peace. Later on his website Zemfira further on the connection with the demolition of the "Red October". - Finished working on the music for the film, the next goal - wrote Zemfira - the album. - Let me in connection with the role of the "Red October", which appeared a few days ago comment - really do not want integration parapolitical psevdopatriotichnoy and excitement, but I want clarity. Everyone who works there is a job, my work - studio. In it, I write samples to mount. Well built on workflow determines how the final result. I love my studio, in fact, it's my first and me. By a fluke If I lose my, I'm going to go nowhere. When you come to a person job, the person has? Looking for a new job? But since 10 years in Moscow, I have thoroughly the issue of rehearsal rooms. Public attitudes to these studios, examines the government's position on the musicians Rehearsal Studio closed not because of lack of profitability in the residential sector can play, the State has made a bet on sports ... When I was in high school, was in a class of one-third of the music. When I asked my nephew (under 14 years) were investigated in the music school was only two of them. I have no statistics, but it is obvious that music schools has become much smaller. When musicians say, "Who are you working?" And they respond, "musician", performs ".? And if I see you work." And I'm looking and waiting for years, the talented youth, but how come they could? If you could not destroy what is! In my observation about the "October" disappointment, frustration, despair, not to show the desire or removal. I love this country, I love the music, who want to work with their profession and.

No comments:

Post a Comment