Saturday, December 29, 2012

Pelagia love our handball

Singer Pelagia, which acts as a support group of the team at the Olympic Games in Beijing, capital of China taken in her mother Svetlana. - Mom, my executive director, so to come with me. Finally, I could not go to a distant foreign country alone - does not explain very confident "yellow newspapers" Sweet Beauty. - What are you talking about? - I feigned surprise. Only a few minutes before our conversation, friends of the singer shared with me a different version of the story. According to them, just before an invitation to the Olympics Pelagia stupid confessed to his mother that she likes handball the guys from the Russian team. You may want to have a lot to explore for the muscular man. Pelagia - and for whom you are ill and her mother have already decided? - I asked, hoping to bring to the singer to clean water. - Of course, our team of handball - responded immediately Pelagia. - As it is, why? Have you seen them? They are male, muscular, beautiful, like God ... As for my mother, she has not yet decided for whom to root out. It is not very well versed in the sport. But I'm more than sure that if he sees my idols, they will understand me. It is possible that it is now in full Pelagia makes the players eyes. As befits a decent girl -. Under the supervision of her mother We do not exclude that our athletes not to leave the singer ignored. Should they still respond to something other than gold medals?

No comments:

Post a Comment