Friday, December 28, 2012

Pelagia: My prince riding a white horse

Pelagia - a mystery of show business. Was 9 years old girl from the province began to sing the presidents of several countries. Starting with Yeltsin, Putin has continued to speak, and still sings for officials at the highest level. I wonder what is it that "inherited" from the first president of Russia, Putin this artist? And why did they leave the show with the scandal "Star"? Pelagia - Pelagia, so what do you wade our top officials that they do not eat less than Kobzon? They are not as well known ... - A little known singer, I heard his (at least for those who decide when singing on "high" level) in nine years - says Pelagia "yellow paper". - Then it was interesting that the little girl sings like an adult. Now I have virtually no competition. I sing a Russian song in the traditional manner, but treated in a modern sound. Oh, and my typical Russian folk look. That all factors. - I have a "real" girl like you, no end of suitors? -I need a friend, need a prince on a white horse. Some time ago, I had one, and then rode off. I experience a lot of thinking about the fact that true love comes only once in life. But then I realized that it's not the prince at all. So now I am, as they say, in the free search. I did not wait so many years before. "Red sails" no longer and minimize their - Yes, it's true that if you want a serious relationship, choose a man older than me ... - I think that's right. Over 80 man I can be, and should not have gone, but in general, why not! - And the kids think so? - My mother instinct - the epitome of all my friends. I kinda fast, so far that he is used to shock their parents, it turns contact with a child at any age. Breast asleep when I take your hand, older - boys start flirting, girls actively friends ... I do not know - I somehow know it and love it. I think that if it is not here a musical career, I have worked with children. And I, as I can remember - always dreamed of her own children. - Mom is not happy with your marriage be? - Mom never to impose my opinion on his personal life. The maximum that it works - advises. In life in general, I absolutely independent person, oddly enough, only my mother. They soon enough "resettled" in my own home. Yes, and I learned a long time ago, even manage their time, energy, etc. - It is odd that you let go quickly, because it is the people authoritarian. You do not swear? - Of course, we, as normal creative individuals are differences, and we had an authoritarian system of relations. Mom - my older comrades in work. But over the years we have learned from our tandem to find compromises. I began to trust her at the moment - their professional instincts let us down once. - I wonder, why did you have to defend a thesis? Fear not to feed music in the future? - I'm not afraid, you need only to grow. Topic I have the most that neither is relevant to my life lesson is - the inter-observer and the artist during the concert. - You have a lot of things: and speeches and research. Apparently people who Do not be lazy. - Lazy (laughs). I there are times when I would situated throughout the day with a magazine or television. But I try everything to make such useless day in my life as little as possible. You just have to learn to not only make, but to switch to something else. Laziness, not by itself did not appear - it is a manifestation of fatigue or dissatisfaction with oneself. - If there is no power, how to recover? - If there is no physical violence, save only a dream. And if there is no moral force, then call your friends, you read something new, try to watch a good movie. But I also do not depressing person, on the contrary, an optimist. As for the rest of sense for me the ideal - two times a year: in the winter - with snowboard binding, and one summer - "vegetable" on the banks of a beautiful pond. But that's just a dream. The last time I went for a holiday two years ago. - Yes, if you play! Then the show "Star" was filmed, and then leave with the scandal, the cooking plate. - As for leaving the scandal, it is said. Throughout my career I have no one to spoil the relationship. And with the "First Channel", it turned out that I had to shoot a contract for three days. After watching the filming finished for 6 days, the best time I have left, so I left. Simple, there are people who look at the heads of the planet, but it is not. She took offense and began to spread rumors about the breach of the contract was for our Daria Moroz couple rating and let's not wanted. But for me, the show only a small episode in his career, I'm a singer, and I have to deal with their immediate work.

No comments:

Post a Comment