Sunday, December 30, 2012

Pelagia: "I want my generation was interested in Russian music!"

Pelagia is preparing a new album that promises a lot of experiments. To the question, is not afraid to give it a completely non-commercial product, with a smile, replied, that already can afford to play it. Pelagia, zapevshaya Russian folk songs in four years, five recognized vocal prodigy, nine was the "Best Performance of the folk songs of Russia 1996" in the "Morning Star" and a participant in the United Nations International program "New Names of the planet" were ten names media only as a "national treasure of Russia" at eleven who performed a solo concert at the Summit in France, Germany and Russia, in the twelve participating in the program by Jose Carreras, who created his own band 13 years. At seventeen Pelagia a concert program in which to sing their traditional way of Siberian bizarre mutant reggae and psychedelia has mixed. Now, at 19, she is preparing a new album. In the Beginning - Dancing? No! It is taboo. This is my unrealized ambitions. I have to dance all my childhood dream. In three years, if I do not sing, my mother took me to the ballet school. She said: "We have grown a ballerina weigh less than your girlfriend" (laughs). Now the dream of dancing in nightclubs is rarely implemented. Even if nothing is to be had, I'm still being a (puff). So I decided, okay, I need to fill for a summer dress. - Why do folk songs? - First, my mother and I decided that it is less traumatic to the vocal cords. I've never been so inspirational purposes: for example, by all means sing the "Royal Albert Hall". Yeah, we played in the Royal Albert Hall (London Concert Hall, one of the top) and in Trafalgar Square -. It's perfect I will, broadly speaking, people of my generation were interested in Russian music. - Are you serious? - Absolutely. Normal person who sees a woman in a headdress TV on, immediately. And I've also turned on when I see it. But because I had the opportunity to study Russian folklore, I now know that he is not ashamed to listen. This is a very beautiful song. I traveled around the world. I do not like what's happening on our stage, and I have the opportunity to change that. - Such a burden, are saddled. - I'm not alone, we - a group, and to the "invasion" was a beautiful ethnic block. - And how do you relax? - And I do not charge. In the middle of the center - on the table, I do not sing. Never anywhere. I choose friends who do not ask me to sing a drunken table ... - What you put into the song that was performed? - All. My repertoire is the song "Not for me", which attempts to film "Five Evenings" sign Lubshina heroes. I sing it as "not for you" - I am a girl. This song is by the way, is so formidable as "not for you." I heard it from the Cossacks in Chita, for some events. As I began to teach roared straight-roaring into hysteria. So it is with many of my songs, and it depends on the song, and from what I put there. Or here is another very complicated Bulgarian song in Bulgarian and Bulgarian harmony. I could not get to it for very long. But they had to fast. And one night, I heard this song only 10 hours, no sleep, listen, listen, listen. It is not thought, not memorable, not memorable. And at some point, the hundredth, perhaps hear I turned around and began to roar strong strong. I was hysterical. Raised again - and immediately remembered, she "fell." Since this is my favorite song. - And what can you put into a song, without knowing the meaning of the text? - Everything. I have the meaning is not in words, but in melody. - Do not worry, do not keep up? - No, I'm afraid. I'm not saying that what I'm doing - it's the absolute truth. What can I do - that's how I see it may sound today, folk music, as young people are now able to sing it. - Explicit failure was? - One time I sang out of tune. About 30 Presidents. It was at a concert to mark the 300th Anniversary of St. Petersburg. I have sleep-by countries. "Scorpions" were Germany, France, represented by Emma Chaplin, represented Italy Luciano Pavarotti, and I represented Russia. Luciano left the microphone. It was a terrible hurricane, knocked microphones. When I moved to sing the tone, then along with the sound of the wind comes to shove. The sound of the "Monitor" carried by the wind, I have not heard me. I sang with the orchestra, the conductor waved his wand to me that, like, 'Yeah, all right. ".. Sit me thirty presidents and their wives and flying camera I no longer see or hear, it was very cold, I went backstage, there was a mother with a blanket, I asked her:" I was singing in the key "? said, "Well, about". It was the stress is a lot of stress. But I remember that when I was singing, not even listen, then I spit on everything and decided. "And in a different key, in such a different Well, I do not sing any time or place - that is, it will be my last song "After all -. Well, as you are in the scene and a stage? - I do not want to work in their area. I will sing. I cum actress pop genre. My second training - psychologically - to help me. On stage, there are many pieces of a psychological, such as the same contact to explain to the audience that I would like. - People want? - Yes. Although a little afraid of them. For example, I'm afraid to ride the subway. I think that this is due to the fact that I always get a lot of different people, other people who eat, of course, is my "outbursts". If you are on stage, you are in control of it are to manage, and if you are like everyone else, is very scary. In general, I love the people - if they are risking not to me. Profession of psychologist is also necessary, because you need to have the rear. After all, the singer is very precarious profession, but I also like to sing, do not know how. - When the voice is gone, then what? - I do not know, we'll see. Marry, bear children. I really want. And I'll be happy to wash socks. The main thing is to have your favorite socks. - What happened to you in this area? - Oh, what happens to people in this world! I have a version of Prince of my life. Hole. Instead of the prince - a hole. Was so great on a white horse, very funny prince. Rode-rode with me, and then poof - all. Three years ride - I am very steady girl. A couple of times I wanted to kill him, but at other times I loved him very much. And now - "I am free." And Prince is no more. He must be a real-life. And I fear that he rode away from me. - You maximalist? - Sometimes, too. - It's a question of age or already about character - Probably property of nature. I justified age, until recently, when Mom said, "You will never change." I panicked. In fact, I thought that all my "chips" will pass, and I'll be a wise older woman, only two years later. And my mother said to me: "You are, of course, grow up, poumneesh a little, but the backbone of your experiences, your outlook on life - he is and will be." I thought, 'Oh, my God! This is how my life? "I thought that at least a master's degree will save me, and I will be a grown woman, wise To my mother laughed and said." Of course, of course, "Apparently not I'm not depressed person while everything... what had happened to me - it's lucky for me malozavisyaschie, happy coincidence after all that, I'm with you -.'s also an undeniable success and if you bet on a scale of my problems, but on the other -. happy my happiness, happiness is very overweight, but the problem -. they are not wanted, it is better to simply not have We must remember and not used to the good, because today is a good day and not have Leah TELIPMAN, ".. Re: Action "

No comments:

Post a Comment