Friday, December 28, 2012

Pelagia prepares one "very important album"

Pelageya not immediately able to reach the scene, "Invasion 2009". His musicians are on a bus stuck somewhere in the 30 miles of the festival and came just hours after the scheduled time of the performance. As a result, the singer had a go on stage to apologize to the public, and wait for his musicians. As it turned out later that it. A lot of pluses for most Pelagia - Commensurate with the waiting time has increased our desire to get out. I even made in advance, what to say, when I got out, finally. This was my first appearance on the main stage this year .. I do not have time, just the clothes must be changed ... I hang here all day, ate good food, look at people and airplanes. The first time was like a regular viewer. And I love being a regular spectator at the "invasion". Usually the same as? They come to talk, and leave? And here are the bright positive people, such wonderful musicians perform, the sun, flying the planes. I loved it. I even decided that next year is sure to put aside all the case and come to the "invasion" in a day or two as a spectator. And his musicians take it. I even decided that next year is sure to put aside all of the case and come to the "invasion" in a day or two as a spectator - you have a dream? - Dream available and regularly and in large quantities. Normally my dreams are with the fact that the concert went well connected. Guess a good show, and send all thoughts of it. The main thing - to do the installation on the positive. And everything will be fine. Dreams of his mother, I know that they are closely related to me. - How much are you religious? You have to cross yet. - Today there is no cross, but I usually wear I generally do not like to talk about it. I will say that I sometimes go temple, observed Orthodox holidays. - What do you think about the personality Zykina? His very controversial career. - Zykina was a very talented singer, she has the enormous scale of the individual. I do not think that I judge them. They lived in the time of a particular political situation - used Academic Russian genre. In this genre, there were not many native Russian songs, there were a lot of original songs. I sincerely believe that it has a great voice, and she was a great singer. - I do not want to write a book? - Do I want to first finish the story with a job. It has to happen, and to defend, but something bothers me all the time. If not, then it could be a book on the subject of emotional impact on the audience, the artist wrote to happen. And as a child, I wrote short stories about cats. - Do you have a favorite music? - I listen to different music, discovering new artists, who know everything, and I have not yet heard. Was recently in St. Petersburg and bought some CDs RHCP - for me it was a revelation. And the first time that I hear a lot and have a lot of fun - even the Beatles albums, and discover buys. I can be forgiven, because it is only this year I'm going to knock the 23rd Important to me is that the music was honest. I heard a cool singer. I do not have a voice teacher now, and I'm from the great singers who learn each with their own way. Of our singers Zemfira love, I did it from the competition. - And in the theater did not play anything? - Musical I'm not interested. In the theater - maybe do something. GITIS I'm finished for good reason. It's always the problem of the time - the music takes time and requires a lot of theater. - Is it easy to live with this enchanting voice? - I do not think it has reached some incredible vocal heights. I know a decent singer. And I know all the defects of his own voice. This does not mean that I do not sing. But is not it better than most. - What is your relationship with the Internet? - It is not righteousness before the Internet. I do not have classmates. - If you wait for the full version album? - We are in a hurry, we had the story of the tapes released. And all during the recording of the album. Eventually we decided that we stop consist APB mode. This is an important album for us, it must be at least 70% of the original songs. So far we have recorded about 80% of the album. I must say that the guys are very grown up during the work. And while we are running. Prepare to fall in September, to present them to Peter and to release it at this time. - How to choose a dress for concerts? - Suit is important because it is the center of power. If you come unassembled on the stage, will people eat. You stand naked. A suit your clothes. Guru KEN, NEWSmusic.ru photo Svetlana Maltsev, Photo Star

No comments:

Post a Comment