Saturday, December 29, 2012

Pelagia: "I'm still in the first stage of self-love!"

I heard Pelagia with Yeltsin. Well, not literally, of course. And only interested if I in a newspaper, the. Such and such a girl from a distant Pelagia Novosibirsk with Russian songs he listened to Boris Yeltsin, and he liked to read it Honestly, I do not know about the musical tastes of Mr. Yeltsin. Since I do not know about them now, if you do not remember him dancing at the concert Eugene Aspen. But that was the choice. Pelagia And he only heard without elections. And he liked it. Easy Russian President listened simple girl Pelagia. I thought it was symbolic. And I do too. Listen. Me too. I liked it. During these years, the girl Pelagia reddish blood with milk-turned beauty, she moved to Moscow, and now is preparing 22 and 24 November in KZ singing "Peace" two solo concerts. What is not a reason to talk about it? We met in a coffee shop "Chocolate" in Paveletskaya. And do not drink coffee. Time was short. And said simply. Pelagia on "Invasion 2006" - In Pelagia wonderful songs. Pelagia in no hits. Radio stations, most likely you are dissatisfied with the lack of hits. Perhaps their absence - a gap in the creative process? - We do not write hits on purpose! We want to develop, and will happen again, our art song, written by a group of "Pelagia". What will it be, I do not think so. Write a hit - very difficult. When you sit down and purposefully "to write a hit" - that you're an idiot. Or just pop people, or do all the projects, where to earn money. And when you do creative work, you do not need to write hits. A write music that the proportion of coincidence to be a hit. - But there is a group that takes almost folk-rock, and on each plate there are hits. The group called "Chaif." - Well, what is folk? Folk - the folk song, not copyrighted. "This is someone with gorochki down" - is not folk, because bards. "Chaif" only have almost folk singer-songwriter ... - Folk can not be protected by copyright if a pastiche. - Much closer, I think folk Siskin. He is much closer, and it's cool. Of course, "Chaif" - is cool, but it's pretty old Russian rock, not folk music. We recently stayed at the north, and we had a concert with "Chaif." They - steep. Very professional, very cool. Hardly, I think, sits down and Shahrin "wrote the hit." How can you read and write. So the song is about people one after the other. - Everyone says that ethnic-folk music - is now the major trend in non-pop music. It is about the fact that for a long time represented Zykina Russian music, to do as - But for many people, so it remains. And for 80% of our nation's folk - that's what it was before the Soviet era, and the fact that TV shows as folk music. Best - written academic folk songs by composers. But the new generation is growing. Our. It is, as I hope to get to know other sides of the folk music. Let it be different folk, I do not mind what is shown. But we must understand that it - unlike as Folk. Pelagia at the festival "Jazz City" - Now for the actual musicians was blogging. Do you have it? - I keep a diary of 8-9 years. He paper. Of course I can write a blog, I'm fine with the epistolary genre. But I wanted to write everything. I do not know everything about me! So I do not see myself useful. I look forward to as a paper to write on a computer. And yet, when you know that someone reading this will hardly sincere written. Then what do you write? Once upon a blog for people is an integral part of personal cultural ... But I fear that in the past. - But you can then publish the diary to him a book. Happened at about Butch. - Cool! Although I did not read. A blog post - it has come to this. But anything is possible - after so many years ... but I doubt it. Here I write a hit song ... (Laughs Pelagia) - ... and izdash autobiography. - Oh, it is very necessary to make love to publish an autobiography. I do not know how behave. I'm still in the first stage of self-love. Pelagia smiled slyly and leaned back in his chair. It was time to end the call. See you at the concert on 22 and 24 November, she promised to tell them something more from your life. Vadim Ponomarev, NEWSmusic.ru Photo - Svetlana and Alexander Maltsev LIGHT 22 and November 24, CH "World", 19.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment