Saturday, July 6, 2013

Valery Syutkin sang in the Tatar

Valery Syutkin slammed his fans singing the famous song "Wait, the engine ..." the Tatar language. - Recently, I was on tour in Kazan, and on the local television saw the movie "Operation" Y "and Other Adventures of Shurik" the Tatar translation - acknowledged the fans Almaty singer. - The plot of the film, I know from my childhood, so it was very interesting to see her in the mouth. But I was by the fact that translated itself into Tatar song Nikulin shocked! I immediately realized that it is necessary to sing at the concert! According to "The House", at the request of the singer interpreter recorded Tatar text ... "Tokhta, locomotive" immediately fell in love with the audience, asked the fans to perform this song encore.

No comments:

Post a Comment