Saturday, July 6, 2013

Wife "Dirty Rotten Scoundrels" extort money for visits with the child

Personal life member of the "Dirty Rotten Scoundrels" Garik Bogomazova were serious gaps: the musician Julia announced that refuses to family ties and plans to file for divorce. Garik said, was the only reason for such radical solutions woman's sense of her that ". Different people and do not understand each other," she "We lived together for five years, to solve problems, and here is the woman suddenly changed - is amazed artist -. I have a suspicion that it involved another man." Attempts to discuss the issue of peace or have failed. On the contrary, after the return from the regular tour has "rogue" learned that the woman took all his stuff out of their shared home of his mother and changed door locks. "I did not expect such baseness, because home is decorated for the three of us - me, my wife and my daughter Varya - commented Garik -. Course, I could call the district to break the locks, but I did not want war not wanted. her daughter's psyche hurt ... "The worst thing for a musician that his wife does not allow the child and not allowed to speak to her by phone. Required to pay for each session with the girl Julia her thousands of dollars. "I asked," What do you do sell cheap own child? Why such a figure? Why not 5, not 7000? "-. Furious Artist Then the man was trying to" pull "the money for the trip to Turkey, but the consent of Garik only afford a daughter, more of us In response she sent threatening SMS Garik tell her daughter. that her father is no more. While his wife and her mother set up a 4.5-year Varia against the father, Garik urgently needed a lawyer. "The law is on my side: The lawyer says that I have a right to his daughter so much must be the way I want, no restrictions on the no - says actor - I already gave my wife a car, I do not share. .. things, but their share of the two-bedroom apartment is otsuzhivalis because I live nowhere This is my only home I had incredible difficulty "" The last time, do not let the feeling that I do not live there, and - together Finally, artists -.. To attend the meetings of the therapist, but it is not a panacea, because it helps a few days Then again depressnyak begins to grow A big thanks to the guys in the group, they are on my side and all support me. . And our producer in which he also sympathizes with me. Incidentally, if I wanted to marry, he persistently tried to dissuade me. Orlov only bestial instinct, he can see through the people. "

No comments:

Post a Comment