Sunday, July 21, 2013

Soloist "PM Group" solo album

Pete Jason, one of the lead singer of the legendary group "PM" (formerly known as "Prime Minister") to prepare a solo project. As they say, those who have the good fortune to the music that makes Pete could be heard, this is something new, at least for the Russian show business. All material recorded with live musicians at the highest level and sung by Pete in English. Songs of Pete's solo project of Jason, the rock music of the closest in sound contemporary musicians called Jamiroquai are compared. The "PM". Pete Jason right. In the near future to hear Pete's solo work will be on his official website, where children are now working in full swing. Despite the beginning of his solo work, Pete denies rumors of a possible departure from the band. "Solo album - a new stage in my career, musicians, singers -. Telling us Pete. - In his solo work, I can not afford some of the experiments that I did not come to life under the" PM "as we make our students who are looking to us songs in our style, and not the fact that they want to hear something else. Nevertheless, the departure I was not thinking. So many years of my life with this team are. "PM" This is my family We have lived through joy and sorrow, I like singing and touring under the "PM", I will continue to do so! "According to some reports, at the end of the first single of autumn are Jason Pitt already heard on the radio.

No comments:

Post a Comment