Monday, July 22, 2013

Maksim: The material for the new album I've finished!

Only six months Maksim had a baby. And again, full houses, shoot video, is preparing to publish the third album. Correspondents' Showbiz News NEWSmusic.ru "managed to learn if all time, and the successful singer Maksim helps. Maksim yesterday gave a great concert at the Concert Hall "October" - Marina, everyone is talking about the crisis, if you touch it? - No, I do not feel it. Perhaps this is because I do not spend, corporate parties. Artists who perform at corporate parties likely to feel, and come in such great concerts usually always. - Marina, you've recently become a mother. Did they change something internally? - I think I dramatically changed when she was pregnant. I was very strange: always wore dresses and jewelery. I recovered very much, so I went all these ornaments. And if the birth, after a week I took my shorts back, not all wear decorations and more of them. - How hard is it to combine child rearing and a successful career? - It's hard. While it is difficult to catch because anywhere you want, and very withdrawn. But I try so hard. - After the birth you want to change the repertoire? - Yes, I do. I do not want so much to sing about children, about a magical love and pregnancy, and I want my pop music was always better, more interesting. I want to move forward, to evolve to not be dependent on someone or something. I have a responsibility now is - my daughter, I want it, how the younger generation, looked at me and told me that my mother does everything well. "I want to move forward, to evolve to not be dependent on someone or something. I have now appeared liability - my daughter "- What is your relationship with your mother - here's the amazing thing, but my mom and I are so different people we have even the little things totally different things to global view of the world. . She is a wonderful person, an interesting, but very different, and we lived in two completely different people, and they could not understand each other now humbled and somehow try to listen to each other -... As it relates to your work? - Mom do not know how to write songs, he goes to concerts with great joy and much more worried than I -.. leave the education of the child based on intuition or someone Council - During pregnancy, read a variety of books, because I do not know anything about children in general. I was very happy when I found out I was pregnant, so read books, saw various vitamins. And when it gave birth to, then I had a panic, because otherwise a child must educate Sun book somewhere, somewhere on the phone friends, loved ones we rescued -.. Who is a child with a babysitter or a grandmother - now we have a nanny, we can all week spent with her, I taught her everything . It was filled to the very friendly to me is the most important thing is not so much the overall experience as an attitude that can be seen on burning eyes -.. your new song "Single" is very different to the others, not the image of my mother joined ... - Yes, I have said many generally did not fit with my image all of my new album and the song "Single" -. it is an old song that we sang it at home with a guitar in the kitchen with our musicians. And then one day in the samples was played, recorded, and everyone liked it. Then stood fast on the Internet, it is often asked to sing at the concert. Although often said that the word "smoke" is not for the song, but it's so imaginative mood. For example, if I sing about space, it does not mean that I was there. - Marina, tell us about the filming of a new movie. - The video we shot in America. I did not want to go there, because I think it's better to shoot in our country, we have a beautiful nature and cities. If you love the sea, it is possible to go to Sochi. I was convinced that it is a very cool crew. Yes, there is work in sync, great experience, but we will see what happens. All the same, the Russian mentality, Russia's attitude to what you want different, totally. - What kind of writing a new musical composition of the film, you? - This is one of the songs from the new album, it's called "The Way." This song was written for my team. We travel a lot, at the windows, looking urban forest. So when I was given farewell, we were bored with the musicians on the road. The film is also about the Russian mentality, about our character, strength. - When is your new album? - To be honest, I do not know. This does not depend on me, as the entire musical material is ready. Eugene KRUNKS, Alexander Belov, "Showbiz News NEWSmusic.ru» Photo - Elena SHERSHOVA "Showbiz News NEWSmusic.ru»

No comments:

Post a Comment