Monday, July 22, 2013

Light released "My Heart"

The Secret Records label, a new album of singer Amy "My Heart." The fans on the song "My Heart," which gave the name of the album. Ballad has become a leader in the radio itself. The song hit the hearts of millions of people not only their shrill but melodic sensibility, and what light remains true to himself. According to the singer, she is waiting for the release of the new album and excited as if it was their first disc. The world is waiting for the arrival of the new album and excited this album "is very dear to me, - says NEWSmusic.ru Light - This is a new stage in my creative life on the plate has a song, as most new and remixes. already known. And the disc is very nice. A deluxe edition all texts, posters, and of course the song "My Heart" is. I hope that the fans will appreciate our efforts to dignity. "Deluxe Edition Album includes a bonus DVD that in addition to the video posted a unique slide show of children and family photos from Amy changed, with an acoustic version of "do not talk." Available space will appear in the middle of February, and in March, waiting for fans of the singer album presentation in SCCH Russia. The guests of the concert, the group Plazma, reflex, Infiniti, arugula, and longtime friend Amy dj Vini will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment