Monday, July 22, 2013

Kai stamp back stolen car

Attacker voluntarily returned to Kai stolen stamps from his car at the end of autumn Mercedes S430. "I've heard that there are several such cases will return the car to the Olympic champion - said Intermedia Kay stamp -. I am very happy that I appreciate, even now, I can tell you one thing ... It is. great that this unpleasant situation was resolved so quickly Today, I will withdraw my statement to the police, and we assume that the incident is over, "Mercedes was also stolen -.. at night and right under the window of the artist. Kay impressed not exclude the possibility that everything happened, what could the antics of young people who choose to take a "Star Cars". This version is indirectly confirmed by the broken glass and left a message on the car with an apology. It is noteworthy that the fingerprint expert who examined found the car was found.

No comments:

Post a Comment