Monday, July 22, 2013

Amot Tom: My goal - to help people from the strong feelings!

In St. Petersburg club "Dancing" the presentation of the new album of the trip-hop diva Thomas Amot "Once" was. Amot Tom gave an interview to "show business news NEWSmusic.ru." - Tom, tell us about your music -. Some of the songs on the album "Once was too" written six years ago, the album of songs compiled over the years . But now many other plans, and compose new songs have a bit more. They are the ones with a bit of sadness ... The album was written in a time of life in Moscow, and the release of all the songs that I realized is about this city, the hustle and values -. Your song "Flashlight" is really about vanity - This song was written specifically about vanity, the major important things blurred a little with time, if such a scurry and bustle. Maybe this is not all you need, but I said what I felt album, "Once." - is about the city, how do you feel out there, depending on when the conscious life of the metropolis Tom Amot -. First include trip-hop - To tell the truth, I feel like talking in the album only one song in this style, but if people on a trip-hop in my work, as it seems, not for nothing, but I trip. . hear hop, and I see a lot more of his music is not, say, a theater My goal -. learned from the people on the surface of some strong feelings This attracts some listeners and other off-putting. , some even angry, but my goal -. Bright and imaginative pictures should lead to answer the phone - Yes, I must admit that my whole life, this issue was relevant to me.. I can not give it, certain words what I feel, and the pictures always come to the rescue. - What is your favorite song on the album? - My favorite song -. "Someday," I wrote that in the face of such a situation in life -. Invert the can, when life flows, measured in accordance with habits, but something suddenly changes direction It can be anything - for example, it is a good movie, a great depth. My song, that if you do not, they are the people used it is hard to break. She gave me some original motion and you follow him. - The song "Once" that people live according to the traditions, in accordance with generally accepted standards, and if you break the rules of the game for their extraordinary act, it turns out that you have to break stereotypes? - Yes. But this is not the goal. My aim is to show what I feel in my heart, I sing about the feelings experienced. For that I write songs. Elena SHERSHOVA "Showbiz News NEWSmusic.ru» Photos - website

No comments:

Post a Comment