Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Julia Mikhalchik: "I had to prove himself consistency!"

Julia Mikhalchik glass top prize in their hands immediately broke in two. The hall zaohali - who of bad omen that, conversely, a good sign. - Julia, have Basque our ZD Awards winter break his statue on the ground, was glad to happiness. You superstitious? - He asked, "MK" actress after the ceremony. - Basque at 25, in my opinion, is a favorite? Yes, he does - for luck. I think, and I'll be all right. This morning we rode water scooters and decided to take a picture before. The boy, who have put on these bikes, so serious said: "This is a bad sign - photographed before the sea." And here we come back safe and sound. - Journalists are arguing here that the purpose of the competition - the new name is not already open. Do not you think before you topped more than once, including "Star Factory" would be organic here as a guest of the festival, and not as a member of the next competition? - Of course, I went to a big risk. For me, to be honest, there was no other way than to win. For all other results, that would be a step back for me and a personal defeat. But I dare. Has assumed this responsibility. Why? Likely to prove its viability. Recently, I had little support. This contest, probably ... as a new chance for me I, for one, am very glad that I be able to at least show today at the gala new song "Bird" that was not in my competition, so to speak, "rent" was. This is a song by Alexander Shulgin. I could not get them, appear in public only once - at the third "factory". The song - a wonderful, exquisite, it has style. Everything we did together with Shulgin, in general, very worthy. - What a sad nostalgia ... - Yes, it's a little. - Shulgin and in fact everything that it touches what branded stuff. Valeria what it was! But why did you break? - I do not want to talk about it. But I'm incredibly grateful that he like everyone else. For what we did together He managed to open me, gave me the most is that organic, to understand me. In this life and make it beautiful and noble He is very professional. - And now, at least you have someone in mind to replace Shulgin? - Everything will be out later. - You have a vow of silence? - Give me not only all the time. - Then let's talk about this very "organic". Many were surprised that you are so young to work with a fashionable and progressive producers, and went and showed themselves from the competition something very patriarchal and conservative. From ancient times This is your new motto? - I'm not a creed. I will not "spit" in the competition to perform this. But went and did it. Since I could not do. Do you understand? - I do not understand. - I am so advised. It is strongly recommended. I have not even Celine Dion and Madonna, set to his own terms and conditions. But I think in this case, which dealt with the task adequately. I'm not ashamed. Although the so-called "legacy of the past" can be represented in different ways - or Kondovo or tasteful and modern. Folk background - without, of course, the Soviet flavor - it may well be relevant. In the "braids", I agree, a "taste" and "The Birds" - the same "background". - We hope to see you at these competitions guest of honor! - Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment