Monday, July 8, 2013

Igor Nikolaev: I feel very guilty Julia

A famous composer Igor Nikolaev and an unknown student Yekaterinburg Law Academy Julia Proskuryakova - you have four years been together. Interview by Igor Nikolaev proves irrevocably their romance on a large, true love is built. - Igor, what you are experiencing feelings for Julia in life - joy, admiration, desire to possess it? - First off, I have the responsibility for it, - says "MK" composer. - I see what it is callow, to a certain extent still so naive. And I feel guilty ... - Do you feel guilty? Why? - For example, due to the fact that she left her career and devoted himself to me. I think there may be something, because this election have lost. She did not ask me directly. Igor Nikolaev and Julia Proskurjakova - Julia does not just stop her career, she is now - an aspiring singer. Under your wing from him again, a strong actress. - Yes, we sing together, but this is not the individual career planning. I even thought about it and found that Julia - very homely person and get into show business, sometimes brutal and dirty, they just can not. They did not survive. - How do you react to your friends from showbiz appearance of your life Julia? - I have a long look at Julia, I think it is for me. And how long it really just been watching all my friends! Left with their faces never disbelief, doubt, in every action, word have been .... "He will guide you through the nose Just find the rich and famous." - I said. - If it is not in those words was not reasonable? Do not you rich and famous? - If you knew Julia, then, would never say! And everything is incredulous to prove his love and loyalty to me! And that really no one left in doubt, it is - from a wealthy family. And my imaginary wealth not deceive! - In the press there are too many conflicting information about the development of your relationship? Why do you have so long had the desire to dot the "I"? - If something important in my life, I would do this "something" for themselves, in public life like so many things on the screen. - Clarify the facts of the case - maybe you have already registered? There was a lot of information that has already happened in your life, and in Miami. - The press about the fact that we got married in Miami, appeared in the January - exactly on my birthday - and still have all of our friends congratulate us with the wedding. I can uncomfortably so! They say, well, I even made a gift. I would probably really wanted to get me a gift, but ... - "But" - and then what? - I am much older than Julia ... - Was not she is willing to create a family with you? - Of course I knew that especially after how many articles in the press, for the wedding, Julia wants to make our relationship and have a complete family. But I have a grown daughter and I know what it is - a family. I think I was scared. - It is terrible that you collect? - I'm more aware of things to come as family. It is a very serious step. And I think, as I shall husband, father. Aloud such things, probably, I'm afraid to say. But I'm thinking about ... - Julia think probably what would be his wife, to be his mother. - The most interesting is that it seems to me that I am now at an age when serious about the word "marriage", "family". And in fact, sometimes I see Julia and I understand that it is thinner and smarter than I realize the responsibility for our relationship. - Igor, after what has been said you can do this is a logical conclusion that you are very fond of the bride. - You can talk about us for a long time, and all summed up in one word - we do well with it. Look, see how it fits and fiddling with our dog. At this show, you can watch for hours! Maybe we're really suit each other. I'm glad that it was such a day when I met her. I hope that the feeling of mutual.

No comments:

Post a Comment