Monday, July 8, 2013

Anton Zatsepin wrote songs for the second album

Anton Zatsepin preparation for her second album license record. "Now only write songs for the record, the songs that I write, as I do, and my musician friends." - With Intermedia correspondent Anton Zatsepin divided. Anton Zatsepin now ready for the next ride only two songs: "I know I'm going to be together," wrote Timothy, a clip on it now turns on the music channels. The second song was written by Anton called "Believe it or not believe" their singer, probably remove the video. It is anticipated that the panel have about 10 songs. "We plan to publish an album in the fall, but I think that do not have time", - said Anton. Publish the second album is the company Anton Zatsepin "ARS Records", with the. The artist contract

No comments:

Post a Comment