Tuesday, July 9, 2013

"Ivan" admitted drug use

! Available L FE.ru was unique audio: night drunken confession singer of the legendary group Oleg Yakovlev "Ivanushki Int. '. Glamorous from head to toe musician, apparently tired of the high life and his friends put all that pent-up: the relationship with drugs, fights with other members of the group and challenging encounters with the police. We publish an extract monologue artist who dreams every other girl under 16 years old or older. Artist who sings from the stage of "Bouquet of Lilacs" and "a ticket to the movies." Drugs "LSD - you know that ... The absence of fear is to imagine if, when you are born, as if that's you, mother is pregnant, and you want to be released, here's the trick ! LSD afraid that's what LSD .. That is why many people threw food, LSD -. ecstasy ... I once ate five years ago I thought I had everything out, I rolled on the floor, then rolled over the bed and made a birch A friend I have a ... a very good friend, a creative man, says: ". Make a gift, a good morphine" Those who take morphine, there for three days charged morphine I now not allowed to try to - .. Well, I was in Hong Kong and they have there is a "glow" - is crap, so a good thing in Hong Kong to roll in short, no, but they do it all the Cox it also "... The "Sure, we have each other * s Ashima, humiliating and often fight, but we have a real friendship Although already so tired of 14 years of seeing the same faces .. -.! We sometimes get out of the hotel and let each other ... tftf! Cyril once this is very much offended, what to do, he had a head injury, and we went on tour without him. - The fact that I "Ivan" I am the way, good use clock. Sometimes a police officer is to stop on the street, and I say: "For x ** d, I -" "There" Ivan!.

No comments:

Post a Comment