Sunday, October 27, 2013

Simfodzhaz "Via Gra". The next year will be a solo song each soloist

This week on the screens of the new video Valery Meladze "alien" and the premiere of the upcoming film "Diamonds" with "VIA Groy 'lead., The manufacturer of the most popular artists in the CIS is Konstantin Meladze. During an interview with" Today " he shared his creative plans -. you periodically change the concept of "VIA Gra" Whether it undergo in the near future transformation -.? In "VIA Gra" to different music all you will see in her new music video "Diamonds". which premiered this Sunday I tried to do a song with elements of symphonic jazz, of course, this is attended by no one I really like it -.... Recent policy developments in our country are not you inspired some songs, such as the ratio Tymoshenko and Yushchenko write - There was a time when we all stood on the Maidan And what is happening now is not a revolution, but the politics The normal process of political struggle, an integral part of the demotic state So to now... go to the Maidan, in November and December last year, I do not see the point. Actually, I have not personally familiar with the current political leaders. Is that with Alexander Zinchenko, with whom we had on television (in 1998-1999 producer Konstantin Meladze channel "Inter" .. - Ed) have worked but I have been with him not to communicate, we are now in a variety of activities, but I absolutely trust him. -. I think it's crystal clear and honest person so I believe everything he says and does -. Is it true that you were recently Sofia Rotaru is a song - I have not yet submitted, I will do it in November. Plan, Sofia Mikhailovna sing at a concert in Moscow Valery Meladze in the Kremlin. Now I have the text of the attached. - Your name is a new project, that you connected snaps in tandem with a second producer of "VIA Gra" Dmitry Kostyuk. - I'm in two projects (.. - Ed "VIA Gra" and Meladze) involved. The time is very short. So far, everything is on the level of long-term project and theoretical calculations. I almost did not, restart it and not even know what it should be. There are several options to consider, but I have not chosen a specific. - Another musical this year you write? - It is not. And next, maybe I'll write music for Gogol's "Viy". It is not so much music as one full-length feature film, which is the channel "ORT" show. - I noticed you have a craving for Gogol - and "Evenings on a Farm near Dikanka" and "Sorochinskij Fair ', and now the" Wii "- I am an admirer I take these films just because they! based on the works of Gogol -. I thought it tends director Simon Gorov, you will work in tandem Who owns most of the ideas for movies and videos, or the director -.? Normally I do a swing and a general idea , and then together we develop a skeleton of a future video -. Where to leave the rumors Nadi "VIA Gra" have -. identified on the basis of what I wrote a song for Nadia incurred for solo performance it is just for the show in terms of drama needed -. They say they are making great progress in terms of singing lessons - you took lessons from vocal coach in Moscow. And it's great that all of our girls progress. Only Nadia progresses rapidly and clearly, because they and the most experience in the group - 5 years. - Follow a letter of solo songs for each member "VIA Gra"? - I think it will be very interesting. During the year, it is songs for other girls. So the next album, which they have every solo in the song. - It was a surprise duet "VIA Gra" to "TNMK" in the song "There's nothing worse." What did you use in selecting a partner? - In my opinion, all the more unexpected, the more interesting. This is demonstrated by the finding - the video came first and "Moose TV" and "MTV". And then I'm very sympathetic "to the tank." While the clip is very controversial, it still show many international channels. - "VIA Gra" with the song appeared on the "New Wave"? - I think that this song is the most appropriate because it is not the people we criticize. There are all ready to go and talented. - But the participants were "manufacturer" Polina Gagarina and Yuri Titov? - I think that all promising Gagarin girls. I think if it is the right way, it is - a bright future. She is still very young, I think it will in the future to be a formidable artist. Titov also a very nice guy, I think he will be successful. He is more "video clip" than a concert. - A very surprised when I saw you under the judges. You remember, positions itself as a non-public person? - In this case, the jury people I invited a lot of respect. So I did not have to convince. In many ways I can call them with their colleagues and friends. Therefore, if we are called to Valera the jury, we do everything and come. - You are invited Raymond Pauls? - We invited Igor Sharp, with whom we know Years 10-11. - Between you a creative competition? - So there is no competition, but we listen to each song and admire, if it turns out well. Strive to be on the plane. - While in the Baltic States, you had to go somewhere? - We have been in the old town of Riga. And also in the Baltic Sea swim, although the water was really cold. That's it. Devote most of the time we concerts and communication with colleagues. - Such communication usually grows in several joint projects? - A joint project with colleagues we have not.

No comments:

Post a Comment