Thursday, October 24, 2013

Sedokova: I think I've lived several lives!

Sedokova successfully combine career and personal life, creativity and writing books. In this case, you can see she is a good mother and wife. After the birth of her second daughter, Monica, Anna almost immediately in the public social events. After a short time was the presenter of the "Podium" MTV Most people have noticed the perfect figure of Anne, except a person -. Stripped an employee of MTV, which was for insults against the singer once his office Sedokova dreams that their work. has his audience found after all, like the singer, not the main thing for them to have a multimillion audience, much more important -. standing admirers of her talent about his personal life, free time and leisure preferences Anna journalists "show business news NEWSmusic.ru". Oleg craftsmen. Sedokova - Anna, a lot of historical information, you lose the weight. Is that true? I think you're in good shape! - (Laughs) Thank you very much. I recovered from the birth. Basically everything goes well. I'm perfectly satisfied with my body. Many people say that I will be female, someone said - better. I'm not trying to bad food and the right to eat in sports. - What are your preferences in food? - I love a healthy, rich in minerals, vitamins and other food for the body of pleasure. Lunch really love because they have everything you want. More specifically, I prefer Italian, Japanese, Chinese. Anyway, I like all very tasty! - How to combine work and personal life? - It is difficult to combine. But as long as possible because of it. 'Confidence in the family Maxim is very supportive and I always say what's important to me to be realized in the works. We agree with him when he's working - and my children, and vice versa. - How to relax, entertain? - With family, we travel often, we go everywhere. Well, of course I did not keep a lot of work. I dream every minute to spend with his family. Playing together in the prefix "Super Mario", fight with each other. Near our house there is the sea. Often go for a walk there. Visit the parks, delicious restaurants, go to the movies very often. - Do you have family traditions? - Every Sunday we go to lunch at a restaurant. Wake up very early, as in Los Angeles at a nice restaurant is everything from 10 clock. All people are sleeping in the issue, and we cry, family, let's get up, let's go! Come and go as Sonya. It waiting for our friends, and we all very tasty breakfast. - Tell us how tasks are divided at home? - I believe that all life must be kept on a woman. That it raise a family and build his nest. And the man to. What we do. - Who are the people stellar families were friends? - It's hard to make friends with someone at work or family. Recently I was on a different continent. And friends to choose not to star status. I have favorite friends, girlfriends, but they terribly popular, I did not say. My best friend and godmother Alinka Sablić Monica - she's very well-known designer in Croatia. Her husband is a former football player, "Dynamo" Goran Sablić, now coach of Croatia. But I will say for sure, we do not know our friends with star status. - Maxim She is such a beauty is not jealous of other men? - If we were jealous of each other, we would not have become a relationship. If you forget, of course, you think deeply about some things ... But he trusts me, and I told him how crazy. It never came, my family, my man! Because I think it's sooner or later. And I do not need. - In what ways are you now with a former spouse? - I gave a clear sentence that never in my life not to curse or fight for something with him. Will always try to negotiate. After all, I know very well that this man I am still be connected forever. And we need to keep good relations for the sake of her daughter. I had a case where my parents swore. I have a good idea of how difficult it is, is between them. Therefore, we have normal, good relations. Ex-husband always sees his daughter when she wants. Of course, he comes to understand and, if we are abroad, because he sees and knows that his daughter is happy! And for him the most important. We managed, after a divorce even if not stay friends, but I do not enemies! - With someone of the girl band communicate "VIA Gra"? - No, no one to talk. We have a cool relationship. There is no common ground. - Is there a difference between Anna of "VIA Gra" and Anya now? - Of course there is. As part of the "VIA Gra" I was pretty inexperienced. Bad judge of character. Finally just started her life story. It took almost seven years, and I was very different. Sometimes I think I have lived many lives! This is in particular one of them. Rod in me was still the same, but added some knowledge. - Share your plans for the near future. - I would like my new song "Space" heard so many people to see. Ordered her to the radio,. With one another in love To our project, "podium" is like on MTV audience. And really want to do my work has found its audience. I do not care that it was millions, it is important that my audience was. There are secret plans. Their implementation will take time. Want to see how our plans come true! Oleg MASTERS "Showbiz News NEWSmusic.ru»

No comments:

Post a Comment