Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Anna Sedokova different person

Anna say, "What have I done ..." Treachery, betrayal, murder, stress, police, hunting, jealousy - all these words together in a life Ani Sedokova, but, thank God, only on the set. Nezhnogolosaya the Russian and Ukrainian pop singer decided to make a change to the image and the shock of the new style of your behavior. What will be the bride after the betrayal of the groom before the wedding This Sedokova puts in his new music video, "What have I done ..." Shooting the video took about five days in different places: in the desert of Lancaster, on the coast of San Diego and in Los Angeles. Sedokova: "For me it was a very special job because I wanted to get away from the image of a good girl and be different ... My new song called:" What have I done, "and when the director asked me this crazy video idea at first, I told him that is what we need, "Beginning with treason, Thriller - describe the genre of videos like every second of the video is gaining momentum - the tears, the police, Racecar - by the way , lit the clip not only Anna, but lead and rare car worth $ 500,000 Mercedes SLR Platinum Motorsport, holds all the audience in an incredible tension to completely unexpected end.

No comments:

Post a Comment