Thursday, October 24, 2013

Sedokova: We really want a child, and is actively working on it!

Popular singer Sedokova signed for her husband Maxim Shevchenko in February this year. The ceremony is planned for the summer. Now the couple is waiting, so solemn moment. Meets journalist "Showbiz News NEWSmusic.ru» Oleg Sedokova Masters and spoke with Anna when they realized that love with Maxim -.?.. At a time when he touched me, we went on a first date to the movies for me it was embarrassing and new. Recently a lot of work has been long forgotten, when just having fun. And the more a stranger to me people. So somewhere in the middle of the movie Max gently put his arm around me, and I realized that I was in it love Sedokova and Maxim Shevchenko -. Why is marriage split two things - directly register their marriage and celebrate - This is a decision we made together with Maxim yet ceremony exchanging rings -. a very intimate moment, not for the eyes of the public . A wedding should be, because they dream of a lifetime. We decided that our big Hollywood wedding will take place in the summer when it is hot, be fresh flowers and emerald grass. After the ceremony, we gathered all his family for a festive breakfast, as it was painted in the registrar's office by 8 clock Even nature has a surprise -. day cold winter retreat, and mid-February, coming this spring, but most importantly - we love each other and are very happy. - What is most important to you in a relationship - Love Without them, nothing Nevertheless, the same sex or not gain anything ever built... You have to love people. His eyes, body, behavior and thinking. Then all forgiven, and married life - a lot of forgiveness. - Are you afraid to take on the wedding, and in life? Do you believe in them? - About wedding omen not know until then, not as one of the journalists tell me about them in the pre-wedding interview. To be honest, I think that our happiness - in our hands. What you want to believe in what he believes. - If you notice that they become a married woman? - I think not yet realized. (Laughter) - that draws the attention in the preparation of the holiday? - Preparing for a wedding - a complex and difficult process, where you have to plan and expect everything. Assisted in the preparation of the organizers. We only had the one you choose you more. Our focus was not on the music, we like the march of Mendelssohn. Was a pianist who played a variety of tunes in every moment of his. - How is Maxim from other men? - The fact that he's mine! In a world with many great men. And the biggest mistake of our girls that we do not allow them to show it. We are impatient in the relationship and categorically. This is not one or the wrong shoes. I wrote my book "The Art of Seduction" is just that. To learn how to find him. And if you hit the wrong man - it's not bad. It is not easy to sell. I wrote my book "The Art of Seduction" is just that. To learn how to find it - How does a man get your work? Do not ask to leave and fully devote themselves to their families? - He is the understanding person in the world. He knows that I am working everywhere. So much and can not live without his case. Why did he break my heart? And the less I asked, the more I love it. I. .. I want to be with him, but not at work. - How about the rumors about your pregnancy? Have you not thought to make a reality? - I often say that we tried on new addition to our family ... Not surprising that there are such rumors. We really want a child, and is actively working on it! - How does your daughter react to changes in your family? In what way Alina with Maxim? In remarkable. We have no one to make no pressure, love. We just love it, and it's important. - What is the relationship with the new family? It is noteworthy that these are the best people in the world. As you can see, my. - How your life 20 years from now imagine? - Peace and quiet. Lots of love. And - we will see in 20 years. But I'll probably pretty grandmother. Oleg MASTERS "Showbiz News NEWSmusic.ru»

No comments:

Post a Comment