Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Metro station "Magomaevskaya" not in Moscow

A little more than a month Eugene Friedland, again stuck in the traffic on the ring road to the Crocus City Hall, I decided to appeal to the leadership of the capital with my soul. As a person with a caring and citizenship, he wrote to the mayor of Moscow, Sergei Sobyanin about his relation to the name of the Moscow metro station "Myakinino", called it an unfortunate historical mistake, with a proposal to bring it rename "Magomaevskuyu." Evgeny Fridlyand few days Eugene received a response from the Committee on Public Relations of the Government of Moscow, which pushed him to the solution ... go to school. As in the letter, in accordance with the laws of Moscow metro stations are not called names or the names of famous residents of Moscow and the citizens of our country. "I was pleasantly surprised and satisfied with that answer -. Says Eugene Friedland -. Moreover, I realized that despite all our curiosity, education, reading, we did not know the law courts have always fascinated me, Let us with.. the fact that our family law dynasty start developing my father -.. a famous and successful lawyer, the same career my older sister Dad always wanted, and I became a lawyer, but I decided to study medicine, even though the law was close to me since my childhood -. only because the father prepared for litigation and rehearsed speech at home, I was his first student I am now on the course of their work is familiar much in Copyright well - more than 10 years ago that I at the top of the copyright agency, which was designed as an alternative to Russian Authors' Society. Yes, and the work of music producer involves serious enough knowledge in this field. After a few years he will be in the courts, where the disputed can exercise their right to intellectual property, as an expert in copyright and related rights. But I want to explore other areas of the law, and therefore decided in September, a student of one of the best universities specializing in "law" to be. Of course, I have read a lot of literature on their own, but I want to be able to discuss any questions or concerns to me the nuances of the legislation with knowledgeable people. "

No comments:

Post a Comment