Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Sevil Aliyeva: After Magomayev I can not imagine, other voices!

Sevil Aliyeva, not only the daughter of a famous Heydar Aliyev, but the composer explains why the death Magomayev they no longer write songs. Sevil Aliyeva songs that everyone knows - big hit in the Soviet era was the song performed Müslüm "back, my darling," "Twelve Months of Hope" and Radmila Karaklaich "I want". On the label Universal Music Russia in Sevil Aliyeva, a double album of instrumental music, the Gallery of Seville ("Gallery of Seville"), consisting of original arrangements of folk songs and new compositions Aliyeva. Recording in a studio Abbey Road's London found Film Orchestra Songs by Sergei Skripka. Since invited musicians participated in the recording of Yuri Bashmet, Igor Butman, Igor Nazaruk, David Goloshchekin and other stars. The presentation, which took place a few days ago, their interpretation Aliyeva played The Best Band of Igor Butman. A Sevil Aliyeva told how to sing melodies star Igor Butman: Sevilla brings together the scientific and jazz culture Baku - one of the jazz capital of the Soviet Union, Azerbaijanis - spirited people, and jazz it is very tight I spoke on.... album as a guest musician, improviser. Was the fact that I was offered. But in the presentation, we were playing their interpretations of us from Seville selected compositions. We play what I wanted to Seville hear in our execution. Can music Aliyev become popular? We all hope so. No one knows that we are all in God's hands. And at some point begin to hum the tune of millions of people and it is becoming increasingly popular. - It is true that after the death of Müslüm stopped writing songs? - It's true. We had a press conference with Yuri Bashmet and I said. If your artists singing songs like Magomayev ... After such a voice, I can not imagine, other voices. Actually began my story songs from it Magomayev. Once he heard my song, and she told him so much that he wanted to sing it. Also, I love the instrumental genre. Even if I instrumental compositions of the songs heard Magomayev played, I hear his voice. - You can write songs for women's voices. - I've never not all composed specifically. But after writing the opinion that the melody can someone come to such a song. When in 1984 I "The Ship", composed two years later came to us Radmila Karaklaich, and I have it on tape. She liked the melody. She said that the tour a month be a month in Moscow, and has asked for this time to make the words to the song. We met with Mikhail Tanic, and I asked him to write the words - that the song was about a dream. Tanic wrote a very good voice quality, even two or three versions. Karaklaich arrived we took the song, and it came in the "Morning Post". The song has become very famous. When I say that I am the author - people do not know, because the songs are known by the artist in general. Sevil Aliyeva - The Gallery of Seville - Why is it that singing only two Magomayev your songs? - Not really. Muslim concerts sang two of my songs, "Twelve Months of Hope" and "good news", but on my LP Copyright four songs came with his voice. By the way, "Good News," I was a little taken back, and the new album Copyright The Gallery of Seville, it was under the title "14 July 1969", is the day when my father, the first secretary of the Communist Party of Azerbaijan was. In the instrumental genre, I feel free. I do what I want. I express my thoughts are musical instruments. That's me, and I love it. When listening to music, something that each bit. Speech and voice sometimes reinforce the impression, sometimes less, sometimes they are too sweet. And here I am alone. I and tools approved by me. - Two years ago you said that the recording with the orchestra by Yuri Bashmet be made. Why is it that the orchestra sounds S.Skripki camera? - No, no, I said that we are working with Bashmet! Then were ready instrumentation, and they are designed for large orchestra. Bashmet performed a solo in two formulations. In addition, there are play Nazaruk Igor, Igor Butman ... Plays as a dialogue of different instruments designed, and this is emphasized in the mix. Guitar says - reacts saxophone. For example, was the song "This Day" sung by Radmila Karaklaich "Goodbye" - because the new version of flirty, or something. And the lovers on a date, as in the conversation. Sevil Aliyeva - listen to the actual modern music? - I love all music! I love rock and heavy rock. I love heavy metal in headphones listening to, and I get a great joy. I love jazz, I listen to Aretha Franklin at the age of 12, when she for the first time in 16 years, listened eagerly Oscar Peterson - some even surprised that at this age you can hear the music with enthusiasm. But if I'm looking for something music - I have all the records of this artist! And - to hear a lot of classical music. Vadim Ponomarev, "News Showbiz NEWSmusic.ru»

No comments:

Post a Comment