Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Sedokova was a criminal

In pursuit of the beauty of the place in which the action is to develop a new video Sedokova forgotten the basic rules of safety. Part of the movie scenes were filmed in the desert near Lancaster in California under the scorching sun. - I've always easy to heat, so do not think too bad about the fact that I can - together with Life Showbiz singer. - We have not taken into account that the temperature beat all records these days, but I had to still run and jump into this inferno. Sedokova spent After a few hours in the sun, Anna spent the whole night in delirium, suffer from the heat. Maxim man rescued his wife, changed it every half hour with ice bags on the body. Adventure for the song "What I've done" was shot over 5 days. In addition to the desert in a shot lights Los Angeles and the San Diego coast. Now that's more like the script action in the best Hollywood tradition. - For me, this is quite an unusual role - shared with Life Showbiz Anna. - I have long wanted away from the image of a good girl and agreed so when the director offered me a way of criminals, I immediately! What type of crime committed in the new video Sedokova remains secret, but has not done so without betrayal and passion in the music video.

No comments:

Post a Comment