Thursday, July 4, 2013

Vlad Topalov gave drugs

After a solo concert in "Luzhniki" Vlad Topalov invited to celebrate the next. He almost did not touch alcohol, and then confessed that alcohol and drugs were in his earlier life. - I will not pretend that I have a time in my life was when I was in alcohol and drugs and was interested - said: "TD" Vlad. - It was some time ago, was as a set of "Smash" at the height of its popularity. I was surrounded by all kinds of people, I spent almost every day in the noisy company. Once in one of these companies, and I offered to try a prohibited substance. I was young and was not sure that this will have serious consequences. Well, I tried. Of course, he relaxes and distracts from the questions then I've had in life. Vlad Topalov was not sure that this will have serious consequences in the life of Vlad then often provokes stress, and endless tours, and the persecution of female fans, and the difficult relationships in the team and the star disease. - At some point I thought it would save me from the material problems - is the story of a singer. - Honestly, I've tried it several times. But, thank God, was able to stop in time, thank you for that my family and close friends. The fact that his life appeared drugs, Vlad did not tell his parents. But he could not hide from older friends and relatives, and they helped to stop the singers. - They gave me many, many convincing examples of people sitting on drugs, lost everything in life - said Topalov. - Serious discussions with adults helped me to understand that this is not an option, and that it could kill me not only as a creative person, but as a person. And now, if I in any business even, I have absolutely no desire to try again. And when I see their peers who start a drug, I'm trying to stop them and to warn, because it is a very big mistake in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment