Monday, July 22, 2013

To marry off her daughter Kay stamp

Daughter of singer Kay stamp Christina married. Your chosen name is Alex, he's the owner of a German company in the logistics sector. Alex was a child leave our country and now lives in Germany, with dual citizenship - Russian and German. Wedding Christina and Alexis is for 25 November planned. The wedding, they decided to spend the south of Denmark. "At first, my parents and I moved to Berlin, where our family finally comes - Intermedia said Christine - and then we all went to Denmark, where register a marriage and a wedding." Since Christine is now a student at the Faculty of Management RSUH, where he studied for a degree "International Relations", a wedding couple decided to move to winter break. Shortly after the wedding, Christine returned to Moscow to start preparing for the meeting. "But after the new year we will go somewhere to get warm" - joint plans for a bride. Since Christine is still a year and a half in Moscow to study, she decided at that time living in both countries. "Sure, I'll try to spend with my husband as much as possible, but in Moscow, relocate my parents, the school, so I will not," - said Cristina. Her husband's name to her name change, it will not go. "We need to change all the documents, and it is very difficult - said Christine -. Addition, my last name, inherited from my father, it means a lot to me."

No comments:

Post a Comment