Friday, July 12, 2013

Soloist "Simons" prefers casual relationships

Fans' Ivanushki International "terrible news spread around - the last remaining in its composition Oleg Yakovlev bachelor marries. Whether this is true for many girls terrible news? - Oleg, did you finally get married? - No. (laughs). This is so our joke Andrei Kirill. Fans gave dildos for fun, and they come to both laugh, - says Oleg "yellow newspapers." - Blurted out that my future wife would not tolerate here is the message and fled. Oleg Yakovlev until he met in the second half - Seriously, it's not time to settle down? - I have not met the second half, and somehow with the touring lifestyle, it is impossible to find them. Yes, maybe, even if I do not want. - There is no love? - I do not know. I did not visit. Lack of random links, and tour adventure. To spontaneous sex'm very positive meet - fled, taking no offense. Well, if it no obligation. That, of course, the position of the guy, but what I am. - Girls even offered to marry her? - It is the original proposal when she suddenly stopped and said, ".! Oleg, I grow up, I'm going to hang tired I want to get married," said then: "Kate, you will meet your prince is on a horse." - There is a definition of "born bachelor." About you? - I think not. Maybe I'll go online and cleverly placed itself at a slipper. Who knows? Then there is a distrust of the girls. Not for nothing, they agree to have dinner with you (sad sigh). - What you in for a surprise? - Maybe he's surprised to meet a soul mate. This is when you will be perfectly parallel in the same apartment can, while maintaining privacy. And there is a lot of work to create such a special world, where the two together - and in parallel. When the girl probably when. Not to break the brain and is not a liability Rarely are such people. - She did not just fall in love! - Probably. I'm tired of this courtship. This period was in 18-20 years, when they rose, expectations on snow recognition were written, "I love you" I am not romantic surprises, do not have the strength. Let me look around the girl and my life more comfortable. Well, who is? (Laughs) - Consumer doing what. - (Laughs) I'm a big selfish am, take me so. I like to sleep until three, figure coffee in bed to wait for me. Every girl dreams of a Rose courtship. And I want it quickly into the store and made the breakfast brought. Or at least cooked the eggs. What is it, and the eggs in the fridge is always there. - What did not the most eggs? - Sometimes I can, but I'm lazy in this regard. The most delicious dish that I do - tomato salad with avocado. And I love all types of cafes, while I can go to the Apollo to eat. - How was your summer? - Active labor. Toured the impetus video for the song "can not live without you" in French director Philippe Gautier. Rest have failed. Only then we will leave. Andrew went to Greece, Cyril in Croatia, and I'm in London with friends. Have not seen London. I want to do look for a walk, show yourself, proshvyrnutsya the trendy shops. - You're such a mod? - In general, yes. Not all hang in a row, but if the thing is me and right size, always buy. By the way, rarely, to fit what. Typically, the large size. As for Moscow stores supplied here are just a collection - small buy immediately. London still buy clothes for Andrew and Cyril - boys / B>


- (Laughs) In the morning, yes! Practical: rose, ran to the shower, the kitchen. That's when I noticed once in a form that it has the tinted windows. - Is not it has swum in Sochi still in the ocean? - No, but travels on a scooter. In my last visit to the city on a scooter distributed so that about ten miles to fly to Turkey and Bulgaria do not know. He looked around, and Sochi is in such a haze. Had suffered from anxiety! Suddenly, a gasoline-ended or something. The horror. Sun extreme sports do not - and are discouraging others.

No comments:

Post a Comment