Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Soloist "Simons" I sing solo, but the band does not go away

The crisis has hit hard on the wallet of the capital of show business. And in the secular clique rumors as group "Ivanushki International" breathes his last and a bit dark, "Ivan", Kirill Andreev, throwing team for personal income. The singer had to dot the "i" ... - What kind of nonsense? I'm not going anywhere - troubled Cyril. - Yes, I'm singing solo, but I do it in parallel, without any interruption of the team. If four years I have introduced his music listeners were surprised. - So much of the "Simon"? - Of course. There are more serious texts completely different arrangements and special audience - says: "MC" Cyril. -. My songs are not for girls and adult women, start a family, have children ... Kirill Andreev - you say that you have an album ready ... - Now has recorded three songs with Sergei Dyachkova who was the author, "Aleshkin love." Need to end three or four more songs. I very much want it to be duet songs. - Who, if I may ask? - I want to sing with Ira Dubtsova. Because she is talented beyond his years and wrote poetry as deeply as if a whole life lived. And Natasha Vetlitskoy because they - the embodiment of wisdom and a joy to work with her. In addition, she is a real woman. - A woman is not jealous? - My main task - to maintain a good relationship in the family. I try to be an example for all of his son. Many are now divorced, I can not accept. A woman is nothing to fear, she had ivanushkomaniyu. - I've heard that a solo project spouse Chief Censor. - Of course it happened, I Zagora a song. I will have to buy it, and the woman says, "Better not." She - my limit when I'm creative enters. And in many ways, of course, correct. - Guys do not take offense that you like this, you are working on two fronts? - What's the point? Contrary, we are always happy when one of us can earn a dime. Andrew is published in the programs. And for this reason I have offense to take it? - It is true that the crisis has moved the group? - Offsets? Most of us are concerned. In stock there are always two or three planned concerts, so in death we die - Cyril laugh. - The Group for 14 years, and how hard it may, we will not dissipate. And I just need to talk and work. - Employment of commitment? - Most credit history. I have an apartment and now have to pay a mandatory basis. Now that my friends advised me then to take the credit in rubles, and I do not know what would have happened ...

No comments:

Post a Comment