Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Soloist "The Brothers Grimm" unconscious

Terrible accident, the singer of "The Brothers Grimm" happened during the tour. 29-year-old Boris Burdyaev suddenly collapsed and lost consciousness when leaving the hotel in Novosibirsk. Waking up at the front door, the singer barely found the strength to call his manager and ask for help because he was not able to stand alone. The group "The Brothers Grimm" - from Omsk to Novosibirsk we took the bus - "TD" barely survive Boris divided. - And in Siberia have real autumn chill. On the bus, I chill. Well, just a little. The values of these special I did not pay. But later regretted it greatly. Organizing tours in Novosibirsk, in the words themselves was "The Brothers Grimm", much to be desired. Operators simply not notice the musicians. - The hotel I was shaking constantly, I felt disgusting - Boris continues. - Before the performance, I moved to go out of the hotel and ... down! I woke up on the floor, feeling the wild back pain: lying down and can not get up, do not feel his legs. I was paralyzed. After a call from the organizers Director panic: Call "First Aid". Doctors came anesthetic was injected. Boris state greatly alarmed organizers of performance: concert was in danger because Boris could not even stand up.

No comments:

Post a Comment