Friday, July 12, 2013

Since the death of the singer, "Simon" was 9 years

Ninth anniversary of the death of singer "Ivanushki International» Igor Sorin said ten days before the sad event, and when the first such dinner jacket mother Svetlana Igor Sorin, recently it has become financially unsustainable for their profession -.. Good help fans son - said "yellow newspapers" Svetlana -.. Incidentally, we still stay in touch and I recently with his two female fans even went on holiday together Contrary to the expectations of guests nabilsya complete club Guests drank mostly water and remember.. me connected to all those with Sorin was - He is so amused that tore performances - the director of the theater "Courage" actor Michael Dolok - Once when we were in the wings, he suddenly came with a poem:.. "Mika, ! Mikail ass I turn, and now I'm out the window zhopoyu stroking "Whatever it was, I do not know, but we were so I stopped laughing the entire room then we arranged a director acceleration -. not thought enough -. I and my ex-husband Anton Derov were very friendly with Igor - together national actress Nonna Grishaeva -. it's so friendly that honeymoon we went along, I, Anton and Sorin rest in Odessa I remember trying two nights.. write a poem about the city, and then came Igor - ". tarp paradise" and five minutes wrote a beautiful song Now I sing it on the bus shows the whole evening actors and friends Igor Sorin sang songs in his poetry By the.. way there, mom poems Igor free. - I do not understand these arguments with copyright - added Svetlana -. The poems and songs of Igor - its continuation. Let them sing those who want. Host of the evening was singer Valentina Smirnova - first love Igor. - We had a mad passion - added Valentine. - But we still have left. Probably because I. Embarrassing his small stature, and he hated my heels Along with Pasha Artemyev of "Roots" written by Ira Toneva performed Sorin hit "You see," but after the show such strong singers like Grishaeva and Smirnov, soloists sing "Factory", unfortunately, as a plaintive mewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment