Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Sergei Zverev shot a new video for an old song

Sergei Zverev presents a new video for the song "For You". The Fortunes and stylist of our country presents a new video for the song, a remake of "For You", in which he not only sings, but plays ... on the piano. Anyone familiar with at least half an eye on the work of Sergei Zverev will remember. The hit "For You," which he conducted several years ago Then, the song blared over the country and remember a simple black and white video clip in which the stylist and then blew away a tear. This time Zverev decided to repeat the success and perform a composition, and reading her new clip. "There are so few hits on stage - says Zverev -. All very boring, and not even on ours heads." Because of You. "-. A real powerful song, I decided to breathe new life we ordered in America with a new arrangement of live instruments and recorded new song" After listening updated Zverev composition, I realized that something was missing. "I thought if I completely change the song want to make it a duet need - remember the Zverev -. I called to perform his longtime girlfriend, the actress and singer Elena Galitsin and invited the song with me Lena flew to Moscow from London and . a night we all have copies. very sexy. "In October, the filming of the clip. It was directed by acclaimed music video director Konstantin Cherepkov not shot a video Zvereva. "Why change success - says his choice Zverev -. When asked who the director the video, I had no self-doubt. I trust such beauty only Cerenkov. He is a professional and very easy to work with her. "Was incorporated, according to the singer, the only difficulty, a piano. Zverev to actually play the piano party itself had." I even insisted that the arrangement was always a piano, it is so tragic. The director took up the idea and decided to make a grand piano in the clip. But it was very difficult - says the "show business news NEWSmusic.ru» Zverev -. Even though I may be able to do a lot of this hand, but I'm an amateur pianist. "

No comments:

Post a Comment