Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Red "Ivan" taught all bad

The other day at the Kremlin with a small group of stellar folk turned concert "Best Song". While on stage were performances, talk backstage gossip, jokes and tips with each other. - It is possible autograph, Igor? - The Island "Ivan" Kirill Andreev against Igor Nikolaev. He just smiled in response. In a lively, obviously not laced with dope mood was a second team member - Red Andrei Grigoriev, Apollo. He recalled the wonderful school, says: "MK". Andrey Grigoriev-Apollo - Oh, I remember living in my head of my school. And I am constantly flooded her home - it's nostalgic hooligan youth. - When I get home, I look - from the windows of my apartment smoke. I think that in any fire. It turned out that the whole house is filled with boiling water. I am horrified to imagine how after school headmistress and returns home every minute. And-and-Which begins. Sit and wait. She goes from school with his high hair - Fleece. I can hear the opening at the bottom of the door. Moment. And scream. Then he ran to me. I open the door, and she's angry and backcomb everything slid. The horror. I have often flooded. But it is worth noting that for the repair it never, because we will not take the money. All regularly repaired itself ... Fell close to his childhood and Stas Peha. It is true that, unlike colleagues imitated artists sing on stage. To be exact - was trying to copy them, high voice, and cried to the music. - My daughter says that she is a princess and marry a prince! - Not on child issues and Lolita go. To make matters worse between heavenly bodies was a little boy surrounded by dancers. ". Right Bilan piano is not enough" - someone joked. In the child, by the way, easily recognized party coming junior "Euro Vision" from Russia - Misha Puntov. In all these childish background is simply more difficult Angelika Varum, who came with her husband Leonid Agutin. The singer revealed a new haircut and blond color squares.

No comments:

Post a Comment