Monday, July 1, 2013

Pursued against Alexander Peskov

Scandalous criminal investigations in Moscow. Defendants in criminal proceedings is often the famous impersonator Alexander Peskov, the. In April this year his brutal 58-year administrator Lydia Rogatskuyu When the lady came to the hospital, it was discovered that she had a broken nose bridge with displacement, traumatic brain injury, multiple bruises on his body said: "MK". Unhappy woman and a half months in the hospital. And he walked out of the hospital, he immediately went in search of a lawyer. Guards, to the statement of Mrs. Rogatskoy, in the actions of the stars of a crime (assault and battery, which caused short-term health) and a criminal case found. Defending the interests of the former administrator Alexander Peskov took her husband - Rinat Gabdullin. Former wife and ufimets Rogatskaya was two years ago, got married that was a surprise for all fans Gabdullin Gaba or as Rinat call in Bashkiria. Nevertheless, a man of 29 years, and the woman in the course of nearly 30 years. It seems that Rinat and Lydia joined a common problem. For half a year before hitting Administrator Sands his anger tore the director, otmutuziv it at the hotel. This director was once so admired Gabdullin parodist, he prepared her money was placed in the organization of his concerts. Director Peskov Rinat began quite by accident. - Gabdullin come to us, because he wrote a diploma in circus arts - says the head of Ufa circus Rima Shakirov. - Rinat finished executive office in Ufa Art Academy. And I said to him: "Rinat, you also have administrative vein, why do not you try yourself in this field?" We walked program "World of Animals" with hippos by the famous coach Yevgeny Tereshchenko, who only needed a manager. And with him went Gabdullin Tereshchenko not enough of his new employees will get. Once asked in Magnitogorsk employees Rinat Peskov, help with the organization of the event, and he did a great job that the sand has requested him to her. Rinat, when a meeting was with a celebrity, very nervous, afraid that something is not done, and the stars did not like it. A parodist take and ask him to work for him. Tereshchenko Rinat released so at Gabdullina began a new life. Soon he rose to director Peskov. But luck Ufa guy was not long and the star quickly turned to hatred. Joint friendship and work had the most scandalous. - Alexander SANDS as an artist - in agony - the former administrator of the parodist Rinat Gabdullin. - His break alcoholism, loss of interest of viewers and failure in his personal life. For a long time I tried to understand his problems and helped with money. But after he beat my wife Lydia Rogatskin, decided vse.Poslednie say two years Peskov, fixed pitch - their former popularity has gone, there was virtually no concerts says: "EC." - I personally called and asked the organizers to organize a concert to turn a blind eye, that Sands "forget" my salary from April 2004! - Said Rinat Gabdullin. - Last summer, tried to organize a tour in Turkey Peskov. It is only sold 17 tickets, but Sasha still decided to go. Flights, accommodation in a five star hotel and meals paid for me. In Podolsk on the concert "New Russian grandmothers" where Sands worked in the second part, there was a scandal at all. After learning that his fee is lower than the "grannies" Peskov needed is to pay him. It also went on my own money. Finally, an artist and administrator was killed in October 2004 in Yekaterinburg. - Once there, in the night. Sasha was drunk and walked into the room, which always began booked earlier curse - why, they say, is not in the room bath and shower! - Hot Gabdullin. - I tried to calm him, but he grabbed me by the hair and slammed into the rings began to beat on his face. When he had calmed down, I thought it was blood from a cut lip and said, "That's all, I do not work for you." - Rinat man of good character - describe Gabdullin his friends. - He has no regrets Peskov left and did not return. Took to produce hyped stars. If Rinat Bashkiria to shoot video was an artist, he continuously mobile. This highly Rudolph persuaded him to return, saying that they are all simple and Sasha, admitted that the sand was not correct. Gabdullin but insisted that he did not forgive at all, and servant of the artist he is no more. Gabdullina woman, 58-year-old Lydia Rogatskin who agreed replace Rinat came under Peskovskoe hot hand on the April tour in Odessa. Foot broke because of a 24-year-old hunk Wani. - Previously, our relationship was the warmest, but sometimes I had a motherly "work out" Sasha - whether the case before a concert to drink a bottle of "Hennessy" to hear? - Sigh woman. - But if the troops Ivan, Sasha came in like a demon possessed! Parodist decided to fix the kid business administrator, said Lydia Vasil: "You must love him as a mother" - the work of Ivan things slide and allowed to organize a concert in Odessa some serious errors - says Rogatskin. - Deadline I was. Sands and its director Rudolf kindle beat me, and Sands said, "I asked, I asked you, that you love this boy!" - I went to Alex in the dressing room after a concert where all assembled: the sand, and his longtime Rudolph latest Kindle, and the boy, who was hired recently, Alexander, to help me. I decided that this young man why he failed to declare to fulfill its functions. But only started talking about how Rudolph snapped: "Oh, shut up you zadolbala all!" and hit me with a vengeance. I fell, lost consciousness, and when she regained consciousness, she saw me leaning Rudolph and grabbed his hair - continued Rogatskaya history. - He shouted, and then suddenly jumped Sasha. He suddenly lifted me and hit me on the head, the abdomen, and then flung like a rag. I'm not not stay a second at them, but then Sasha drew me to him almost by force. Apologized and said, you know, Lida, this boy I like. And when I said that I do not forgive him, grabbed my hair and fought Sands punched in the face ... If Rogatskin learned clinic and diagnosed with a broken nose, a concussion, multiple bruises on his body. That evening on the fact of infringement was a criminal. - Now Peskov said he allegedly fired her mother, and they "buy" button, and revenge - outraged daughter Lydia Rogatskin Elena Levin. - But then it turns out that we bought and the police and emergency room. Brad some! After many famous singer reason shaken nerves Peskov - relationship with director Rudolf Razzhigaeva performing more duties and dear friend. Rudolph was once a simple costume, but parodist fills him feeling hot, and the guy left the family moved into a luxury apartment on Barricadnaya Peskov. Pleased artist wrote the housing Razzhigaeva half and then made his favorite producer of all the money and allowed the team to dispose of. - I wonder where swim by - Rinat Gabdullin annoyed. - Peskov denied me money every time I suggested that the system of promotion and public relations campaigns for the development of its popularity! In the collective enthusiasm that heterosexual Rudolf "marital" duties will almost once a year and do not spoil the patron saint gifts. They said that at times, Alexander, had to beg for money on your favorite panties, and Rudolf rejected. There is another reason why the Sands loses catastrophic ground. - "Roll out" Peskov helped Alla, and what they pay for it? - Said the "Express Newspapers" person of the party diva. - Three years ago, the late night phone call to a mobile Kirkorov and scolded him: say what? I called Allais zwei clock in the morning, and she did not answer! Tell him you do not! And Pugacheva and Peskov was a black cat. Tiff with Diva explains many Peskovskoe problem. They say that in the film version of the program Igor Hardball "Creative evening in the Kremlin" should visit and Pugachev and sand. But diva snapped: "I or he" - and steep tactfully rejected parodist. - For many, the man in show business, has died - sums Rinat Gabdullin. - By the way, I heard about his problems with Pugacheva, and even after he beat me, specially invited him to a concert of Alla, asked to go to her dressing room to apologize. But when he raised his hand to my wife, my heart is closed to him. I hope he gets his in court. - "King parodied" appeared in the hospital? - Questions Rogatskoy daughter Yelena Levina. - No, it did not appear. Yes, we would not have survived if Sands was able to visit my mother. They would only come. And not interested in his former employee's health. - And when he offered her money? - Do you understand we need the money. Money alone does not make up for his guilt in front of us again. Now, think: a man throws a fist in the nearly 60-year-old woman. Is this normal? No, we will ensure that artists were not in the dock, to forgive him. - Although Sands excuse? - Let apologized in court. All the money that he faced for the work of my mother and her husband, we will punish the artist with the bailiffs. And this is a lesson to him - not to deal with people. Determination Rogatskoy daughter shares with her husband. - I was silent, - says ufimets Gabdullin. - I was not comfortable talking to anyone about the scandal that happened between me and Peskov, because this story is painful to hurt my feelings. But forgive wife beating is not my intention. We are going through.

No comments:

Post a Comment