Friday, July 19, 2013

Panayotov: It's hard to leave the image of the "sweet nightingale"

He is no longer that shy boy basking under the wing of Larisa Dolina. And instead of "Moonlight Melody" it sounds quite different motives. Driven by Spring fever, Alexander Panayotov preparation to release their second album. - I am the first one hundred percent satisfied with his new album. It turned out exactly as I wanted it - immediately began to open Alexander. - You mean you did not arrange anything before? - On the contrary, my first album was a very high quality in terms of the commercial product - Alexander "MK". - He was a producer more than the author. In the first album, it is important to present themselves, to show vocal fill hits. And the drive very romantic, lyrical and very much, but I personally do not have anything. Appears on the secular parties in the unexpected light - and not by nature lyrics right? - I love the slow songs, but I'm stagnated in this role. Moving want to to explore new avenues in their work. The album contains a lot of new songs with such talented writers as Taras Demchuk, Roma Kenga recorded. Of course, there's my song. Three weeks ago there was a song, "The Formula of Love", in which we hit a big bet on one hundred percent. We hope that this song will be included in the maximum speed on the radio and we will take it to the clip might. - You say, now you're moving dance culture? - Rather electro pop. Helped me with the choice of Roma Kenga, yet well-known musicians. In two years, we have created a conceptual direction. I believe that an artist surprise. Pugachev was a Pugacheva, when at one point it was Madame Broshkina. Madonna, for example, from every album makes history ... I like experiments, when the artist is not afraid. - I see that you start with the exterior: pink shoes, bright scarves, crazy outfits? - I just started to break the stereotype. Insanely hard from the image of the "Sweet Nightingale" when you are in a new role in the veins of new blood into the brain go to - new ideas and people that you're still the old image. Now I push them to the outside, for secular parties appear unexpectedly in something bright. - This is a dress code - it's not about you? - I am my own dress code, if it does not dictate the style you trample. Artist should always look different, even if it is for bread. Going even, I always wear a bright scarf, sunglasses, three bracelets and some crazy shoes. I'm a terrible shopaholic, make the whole city in search of a cause. Stylish dress - the same work as the singing on stage. Either you know how to do it, and has some taste and style, or - goodbye. - But she had something Larisa Dolina She has a new image? - I try to cause as little disruption as possible. Many of my friends are surprised: "Why will not you call it" And I do not gigolo one, as his many. In the music. We are on good terms with him, I choose to be afraid of her again. The only text I can throw. And the new songs as well, because they did right and truthful. There are no lies, and it all feels one-two-three. - They say she is very picky ... - It is not picky, she ... Fit his image. She is a legend, a star. If people do not like it, they will not hide. She gave me to understand that we are the same as on the stage. I want to write her a duet else.

No comments:

Post a Comment