Thursday, July 18, 2013

Malikov in bed never touched beauty model

- Almost all of your clips were successful ethereal fate. - Yes, you are. With the amendment, which was the new video now almost nowhere to turn, which is a big problem. For this reason, the music is growing. But this is a global trend, the music video on the Web. Soon perekochuyut clips in mobile phones. But this does not mean that we sit back and do nothing. I did not spend two years shot clip, not to write new songs, doing Pianomaniey. Gained strength and is now in a short time he wrote songs for almost a whole album. And makes a video for the song "My, my." It is available at Topham, and it broke my own record for downloads. I think that this song should appeal to a lot of people. Catching instrumental music, I do not think about the commercial success of the mass. But by me. Nor to the songs, and I try them so that they liked the maximum number of listeners - Romantic Songs? - Yes, they are also romantic, the same dance. I thought you were. Almost finished his career for so many years on the stage But come to me and say they love me, waiting for new songs of mine. This is a great incentive. On the set of the video "My, my" Start Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Continued End

No comments:

Post a Comment