Sunday, July 7, 2013

Lyudmila Sokolova: Andrei Ponomarev costumes bring luck!

Singer Lyudmila Sokolova gave an interview in which he talks about his style, trendy young brand at Volvo Fashion Week in Moscow and presented in the trendy colors of the new year 2011. - Many people want to look good and stylish. And the actors look like that is necessary. Who is your style, involved imizhdem? - For over a year I work with bright and talented designer Andrey Ponomarev. Andrei has its own unique and distinctive handwriting characteristic of all his suits are incredibly chic. Andrew is not only a fashion designer but also a person who creates the entire image as a whole. I think this is very important, especially for an artist to look at every detail, every little thing. Lyudmila Sokolova - And what style you more in your neighborhood? And the reflection of your songs in your suit? - I am a very versatile. As in art, and in the style of clothing. It is important for me to be constantly on the go, in the development. In the work I've never been there, remained constantly on the lookout. Looking for a new sound, a new style. I sing and pop, rock, jazz, blues. And under each song his costume reflects his image, the mood of the song conveys my feelings. - I know that this fall you take part in the fashion show at the Fashion Week in the arcade. Please tell me. - Yes this fall at Volvo Fashion Week in Moscow, I attended the fashion show designer Andrey Ponomarev, who works under the name Ponomarev. He decided to make a spectacular show with my live performance. I was also a singer and model. Collection "Ash-Ash" is on three of the best work by the jury of fashion week. I am confident that this brand will soon be very popular not only in Russia. Andrew has worked with many artists, so that costume party competition. In general, I can say that the costumes Andrei Ponomarev luck. Since we began together made many prominent and important events in my life. - Have you already know which dress will celebrate the New Year? - I know that according to the Oriental calendar next year is the Year of the White Metal Rabbit (Cat) be. Year to white, red, yellow meet. And shine above all. I love shiny outfits. And just know that I celebrate the holiday in a light dress. I wish all to be bright and happy New Year! Start 1 2 3 4 Final Continued

No comments:

Post a Comment