Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Lera Masskva release a new album in the autumn

Famous singer Lera Masskva whose debut was a sensation in 2005, began recording a second album. Arrangements for the new songs make musicians, choose the singer herself: Leroy has announced a competition for the best work. In the record, other than a permanent staff accompanying artist specially invited to participate are invited to work on the first album, a famous drummer and bassist Sergei Vladimir Zharkov "Grebstel" Kalachev. Completed work on the board in the fall. "In the time that has passed since the first disc has" Masskva "I went through a lot, learned a lot as musicians and, of course, grew up - says Lera -. I want to expand the scope of its work, but the music and the. texts remain the same sincere, they tell me that I am surrounded it affect my life. "

No comments:

Post a Comment