Sunday, July 7, 2013

Joseph Kobzon: I do not care what happened to me

Ilya Reznik and Joseph Kobzon discovered the secret of family happiness 15th October Iosif Kobzon, Ilya Reznik and Tatiana Ovsienko came in Voronezh, which hosted the final of the Tenth All-Russian Art Competition MIA "sign and spring." For artists congratulated the police handed over the winners leave prices and sing songs from the Voronezh theater scene, they spoke with local journalists. Joseph Kobzon, and this year he and his wife Nelya the 40th Celebrates anniversary, the family discovered the secret of longevity: - The basis of our 40-year marriage lies with the love - says Joseph Davidovich. - We have two children with Nelly. She says that when I toured less, children could have been bigger. But we have seven grandchildren! Honestly, even if I do not feel like that must appear in the mission and passion, I always knew that I return home. I like the cat lascivious - run, jump - and returned home. Nelly I immediately said, "Remember when you and I are separated, is limited only by your initiative, I'll never leave you.." And so it is. Nelly a very caring person, especially felt in difficult times. She is a true friend, ready for self-sacrifice. I act accordingly. Our wedding anniversary is on the 3rd Be November. And we'll go from Russia, not hype. Let's go to the company of five people. I am glad that I have a good family. This is my only support. And I do not know what can not happen to me. Why be afraid? Biography is already written, all determined. God protects me. If I need in this world, you have your family means to me nothing happened ... Ilya Reznik and poet Ilya Reznik wife Irina, who wrote the song Alla Pugacheva Vaikule Lima, Philip Kirkorov, Valery Leontiev and others came to Voronezh and his wife Irina. Ilya Reznik spoke willingly about their 12-year marriage. - My wife - my all - confessed poet. - The Secret of Family Happiness is simple - love each other, trust, swimming together in the pool. 18th October, we will be 12 years old. As we mentioned already? Let's go to the tea. We go to the candy store "Volkonsky." Very elegant place where love is scones and cheesecake. This is a holiday ... And usually I leave every day! Ivan Tolstoy, "News Showbiz NEWSmusic.ru» Photos - website

No comments:

Post a Comment