Thursday, July 11, 2013

Ivan Andreev was Elvis

One of the singers "Ivanushki" Kirill Andreev, his dream: He was ... Elvis Presley. Cyril try this during the filming of one of the blocks of the TV show. He specifically dress in the style of Elvis (not white and red) and sewed a similar hairstyle. To the strains of Love Me Tender, Love Me Sweet Andreev took on the very large top. And without insurance! He opted for a first time. Kirill Andreev - This space is so inspired me that I was so fat - Cyril laugh. - Apart from Elvis to be much nicer than, say, a clown banal as it was the last time. I like the classics, and I love Elvis, but today he worked with great joy. In acrobatic artists in a very dangerous element. A few seconds Andreev kept at arm's length partner (circus performer), and if they were at a great height. - Her life was literally in my hands! - Says "TD" singer. - I'm glad we met area without problems. Now we will make the program.

No comments:

Post a Comment