Sunday, July 7, 2013

Former fabrikantka as soloist "5sta family»

New soloist "5sta family" was a graduate of the "American Idol" Julianna Karaulov. Julianna Karaulov no stranger to show business, with a good school "American Idol," the singer continued her studies and graduated Gnesinka. Julian: "I am obviously very happy, I hope that before the new hits, new stages of development, and that we are waiting to work well together in the last days of cooperation, I can say that these guys are very good. I am very pleased with them. They are attentive and caring attitude towards me, knowing as I do in the exciting team at such an important moment, pour when a person leaves, and in its place, the other comes in the crisis and turning point for the community. But most importantly, we learned that we are on the way! "Group" 5sta family »Valera and Bob," Julian charming girl with a very strong and beautiful voice. We have a lot of work, but we are optimistic, and we ask our fans with the patience and understanding to changes in the group. "Right now, the band spends all day in the studio recording their debut album, Introducing the soon to her fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment