Sunday, July 14, 2013

FBI Music artists selling wholesale at half price

Some time ago, in all the major concert agency by e-mail "Crisis special offer" from the production company get Eugenia Friedland, "FBI-Music". "Every two shows for the price of one - Zazyvno inscription reads a letter And under him phone numbers and photos of all the artists on display," FBI-Music "by Alexey Goman, Alexander Panayotov and others." People's Artist "to the group of" prime Minister "and Boris Moiseev. determined But in the bottom of the fine print that" is in speaking of the Mosaic This offer does not enjoy "and want to sing can only count on 15 percent discount for wholesale. Together with" FBI Music » . has its "pros" and "cons" But they discuss no sense -. I heard about this list and treat them very quiet, - smiled Alexey Goman, which I asked for comments -. course, I'd like to see it was another shipping: "Buy Alexei Goman! It costs € 100,000! . "And have it all! This version is more like it. But I am a contract involuntarily. If our company believes that it is better, I do not argue with her, and I do not. If someone else has already our new conditions have - I do not know we have actually used regularly to cross on concert stages with artists from our company in this sense, nothing has changed, at least until I was no one to say:... "Today we have a wholesale concert ". And significant changes my fee, which I did not. How do I - and I get the same. That's why I'm not worried about. That our society is falling apart - it's not true. A quiet work. Yes, we left Ruslan Alehno. But he always wanted to work independently. And parted with our company by mutual agreement with Eugene Fridlyand. I did not want to work independently? Oh, I better not talk about it. I want very much. But when I heard, I can stretch for many people. Let's just say, in collaboration with "FBI Music" 'Before' and 'resistance' has. But they discuss any sense. Now that we do not do it. Mikhail Filimonov, Filimonka.ru

No comments:

Post a Comment